'The FMBase Awards'

• Thread starter Thread starter Frank
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 583
  • Views Views 44K
Status
Not open for further replies.
There should be an award for the people who aren't suited for any other awards. Basically who doesn't do anything/ is **** at eveything. I would win:D

this is brill lads loving the show but the highlight has to be fatshit bigging a hole for himself and it's just getting deeper and deeper with every post he makes lol

I dont give an opinion?? You're name actually doesn't do justice to who you really are, if i ever meet you, i will happy slap you so hard I'll leave you with amnesia and if you still want to argue with me, I will win. 'nuff said

Wel said who doent have an opinion now

There should be an award for the people who aren't suited for any other awards. Basically who doesn't do anything/ is **** at eveything. I would win:D

na aw im better/worse than you at everything

Most unpopular person on this thread award.

goes to.......................fatshit

Hahahahaha me2 just popping off to bheunemployed ha genius mate.

I dont give an opinion?? You're name actually doesn't do justice to who you really are, if i ever meet you, i will happy slap you so hard I'll leave you with amnesia and if you still want to argue with me, I will win. 'nuff said
I think I love you :wub: haha

Like i said on the last page
Can we all please Hush our Gums

Most unpopular person on this thread award.

goes to.......................fatshit

really?sean gets two awards,fatshit gets one and all that happens to me is that i get nominated for best avatar?

Yep. You too JP. You need to get up early to go to work. Oh wait you don't. ^^)
What is your problem dude. Go and **** a dead cat in front of your mother. People like you are only tolerated in Somalia.

This next award is one you've all been waiting for....

BEST STORY
Nominees

Harry Charnock - Notts County - A brilliant read, always interesing and harry fills it with good features and lost of screenshots.

RRRRRRRRR - Netherlands Antilles - Quite magnificent how he's managed to challenge for the world cup with that team - Check it out when you get the chance

Keith Herrity - Hoffenhiem - Keith is the pioneer for most stories these days, the way in which he used pictures and various videos made this a great read. Great Stuff

Sunderland Danny - AFC Wimbledon - Its hard to think how he's managed what he has in succesive seasons. Its considered legendary among FmBasers and it has stuck in the mind of many readers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back