'The FMBase Awards'

• Thread starter Thread starter Frank
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 583
  • Views Views 44K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally i dont mind lol,it can tell people you're just joking, things like that and is pretty well known now throughout the world as haha,thats funny.

What i really dont like is "u" instead of you, M8 instead of mate things like that,

Last edited:
can we all just get ready for tonight, i better get my suit on

Frankie, how many awards are there and what are they?

ell frnak youve got approximately 6 hours and 35 minmutes to put your suit on so get gon now :L

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

*OMG STUPID KEYBOARD* Well Frank... sorry.

(laugh out loud) ok danny, put one hour for me to do me hair ;)

n00b of the year! search the threads,a couple needed help with Man City as they were gonna get relegated with them,i think someone really sttruggled with Real Madrid.

(laugh out loud) Oki dokes Frankie. :P

SORRY did yu say trouble wiv MAN CITY AHAHAHAAHAAHHA HOW??

Billy, how do you feel winning the funniest member award?

Oh nice, I won an award, posted the above comment after reading only pages 1 and 5, so I wasn't aware.

Thanks to all who had faith in me, it means a lot, but I'd like to point out that isn't my dog, so you've just given my award to a stray.

lol, i think ill put all awards won so far on the first post

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

there first post updated

lol, i think ill put all awards won so far on the first post

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

there first post updated
Gaurdiola tactics didnt win,Clough ones did. :P

arrgh i am a ****

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

there, I think ill take one for the team ;)

Lol the Guardiola ones are quite good working well with liverpool. but Cloughys are better ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back