'The FMBase Awards'

• Thread starter Thread starter Frank
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 583
  • Views Views 44K
Status
Not open for further replies.
20:00 Tonight Don't be late guys And Girls.

Frankie we need to think of loads more awards and loads more Winners :O

And i think we should get another Host

Il be host :p

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

And is there any chance people can vote for the winner as it would be better as opinions from more than 2 people.

Il be host :p

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

And is there any chance people can vote for the winner as it would be better as opinions from more than 2 people.

Its only a bit of fun mate we are just going to do what we did last night people seemed to like it so.

Interesting thread I must say. Might see if I can be online tonight to see the next 'show' ;)

yeah, im sure there could be an award for sean

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

oh, dc im stil at my sisters as im still ill so when i go home we'll start preparing ok mate ;)

yeah, im sure there could be an award for sean

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

oh, dc im stil at my sisters as im still ill so when i go home we'll start preparing ok mate ;)
Most helpfull member,most sensible member,FM site of the year all spring to mind.

to dannyck, just wait and see, and to harry, 20:00 it will be

nice one ;), and by the way :

Dress Code : SMART, NO HOODIES OR HATS (Unless they look cool)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back