The Fortnight Challenge

I end up getting fired... I guess City is not my kind of team.

I tried the Man City challenge but I got sacked in March while I was 5th in the league, I didn't do very well. :)

Is the second challenge ever coming? :)

OK guys, I realise this is bizarrely late, but my brother downloaded loads of illegal stuff and our internet browser blocked our connection for 2 weeks. It should be up very soon, I'm really sorry for the wait.

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:36 PM ----------

Untitled-1.png

Its back and I'm really sorry about the wait, explained above :). Your challenge is to take on the role of the manager of VFL Wolfsburg. You will take them through a whole season and try to recapture the glory they had just a couple of years ago when, in 2008-09 they won the title. Qualification to Europe is the main goal here, there will be no points for any other finish. Below are the points.

Win the Bundesliga-150 Pts
Finish 2nd-125 Pts
Finish 3rd-105 Pts
Finish 4th-90 Pts
Finish 5th-80 Pts
Win the DFB-Pokal- 80 Pts
DFB-Pokal Finalists- 70 Pts
DFB-Pokal Semi Finalists- 60 Pts
DFB-Pokal Quarter Finalists-50 Pts
Qualify for Europe through the DFB-100 Pts
For every Bundesliga Point earned- 1 Point
For every player in team of the season- 10 Pts
For Beating Bayern Munich - 10 Pts

When your done I'll need these screenies please :)

Game Status at the end of the season
Bundesliga Table
DFB-Pokal Results Sheet for the round you finished in
Team of the Season
Fixtures and Result list

Thanks for reading, and why not give it a crack. To enter post a Screenshot of your game status when you first start the game and something along the lines of “I’m in”. Of course, any constructive feedback would be appreciated, thanks and good luck

Entries
matoskoi
andrewcoates77
Josh Heale

Last edited:
I'm in!

Oh and btw, since you don't specify then I guess I can select "international footballer" rep... right? :D

screenshot20110320at125.png

Oh, one more thing: are we supposed to use the "player update" from 11.3?
Seeing that it removes Dzeko from the team, it does make it more challenging..

Last edited:
I might start this after I have finished my Liverpool season, currently got 4 games to go so I'll join soon. :)

Ahh forgot, yeah you can use the official updates but no other database changes, thanks :)

Can i keep the database change - Competitions name fix if i show you the screenshot of it..?

I'll be joining soon, I post screenie of game status asap.