The Fortnight Challenge

NTFCMCFC

Reaction score
Logo.png

The Fortnight Challenge gives you two weeks to handle the scenario I give to you, scoring points for achieving goals. Each week the points will be tallied and the manager of the round declared. I hope you want to join and give it a crack, whether beginner or someone who knows the addiction ratings by heart ;)

Rules (Read before Entering)

1. You must choose the setup I give to you each fortnight, to the letter or your entry will be discounted
2. You have one day after the scenario is set, to post a screenshot of your game status, in order to make sure there are no database changes. If you post the screen you are committing to the challenge
3. Only 12 saves per season, as reality does not allow you to rewind ;)
4. You have two weeks after the start of the challenge to post all the screenshots I will ask of you.
5. No database changes
6. If you get a great goal upload it to youtube and post the link in the thread. This'll put you up for goal of the fortnight ;) The winner of this competition will be decided by the winner of the challenge

Hope you like the idea and if you do partake, enjoy :)

Hall of Fame

Champions
Scenario 1 - Broxi713

Overall Table
1. broxi713 - 395
2. hazmanv2 - 365
3. samillyroy - 347
4. The_Special_13 - 319
5. loveangel - 310

Scenario 1 - Below
Scenario 2 - Click Here

Last edited:
01CurrySaucetoCaviar.png

I thought I’d give you an easy one to start off ;) Your challenge is, to manage Manchester City and their millions through a season, picking up as many trophies as possible along the way. Here are the points I’ll be awarding

Win the Premiership- 100 Pts
2nd Place- 75 Pts
3rd Place- 60 Pts
4th Place- 45 Pts
Win the FA Cup- 75 Pts
FA Cup Finalists- 60 Pts
FA Cup Semi Finalists- 30 Pts
Win the Carling Cup- 50 Pts
Carling Cup Finalists- 25 Pts
Win the Europa League- 95 Pts
Europa League Finalists- 75 Pts
Europa League Semi Finalists- 60 Pts
Europa League Quarter Finalists- 45 Pts
For every Premier League Point Earned- 1 Pt
For every Player in the Team of the Season- 5 Pts
For every win over Manchester United- 5 Pts

When you’re done I’ll need these screenies for proof, not that I don’t trust you ;)

Game Status at the end of the season
Premier League Table
FA Cup Results Sheet for the round you finished in
Carling Cup Results Sheet for the round you finished in
Europa League Results Sheet for the round you finished in
Team of the Season
Fixtures and Result list

Thanks for reading, and why not give it a crack. To enter post a Screenshot of your game status when you first start the game and something along the lines of “I’m in”. Of course, any constructive feedback would be appreciated, thanks and good luck :)

Entrants
Samillyroy
Litiox
Eurynomos
Mac.
broxi713
seels
CreepingDeath
saroy94
loveangel
foster13
Mr.Marley
superfrank
daveywavey
The_Special_13
matoskoi
hazmanv2
PinePHresh

NOW CLOSED

Last edited:
yeh, ill do it why not, ive got some free time going spare lately, so we have 2 weeks to do one season, only 12 saves allowed yeh?

also, what database...just the latest patch?

because obviously everyone needs to use the same one.

This sounds good mate but I'll probably only watch because of the amount of time it will take... Good luck...

Good challange, but I ain't gonna do it - seems like I hit the save button quite a lot so I would fail easily XD

Good challange, but I ain't gonna do it - seems like I hit the save button quite a lot so I would fail easily XD

yeh, ill do it why not, ive got some free time going spare lately, so we have 2 weeks to do one season, only 12 saves allowed yeh?

also, what database...just the latest patch?

because obviously everyone needs to use the same one.
Yeah the newsest patch is essential, if you want to loosen up on the saves guys I'd be happy to do that :)

I'll be doing this challenge starting tomorrow. I really want to test my skills :p

Thanks everyone who's entering, just a friendly reminder to post a screenshot of your game status when you begin (Alt+F9 and it saves in My Documents>Sports Interactive>FM 2011>Screenshots

so we have to use the original 11.2 database yer, not lfcmarshall's update?

ohh yeah that's fair enough mate! hadn't even thought of that ha. I'm just bout to kick mine off, I'll add my screenshot soon ;)