The Fortnight Challenge

You'll never guess who my first opposition is oO)

Hopefully I can ****** 5pts ;)

Cut me out, I don't have enough time to do it now, wanted to do the challenge aswell :\

im in !
fortnight.jpg

Sorry about this, but can you put me back in please?

Is there anyway to upload replays of goals?

My CB Jan Vertonghen just scored one of the best goals of the season. He caught onto a through ball in the box, ran round the keeper and nailed it into the top corner of the net. Shame it was a own goal.

My CB Jan Vertonghen just scored one of the best goals of the season. He caught onto a through ball in the box, ran round the keeper and nailed it into the top corner of the net. Shame it was a own goal.

hahaha genius.
yerr if you have a youtube account, go onto your name at the top, options > social network options, and then type in your youtube account. then if you go onto the game, one of the options at the top will be upload highlights, select the goal, whack it on youtube, and put the goal here.

superfrank you need to set up a game with the rules he set out, and send in a screenshot of your game status at the very beginning to get in.

I'll need to sit up a youtube account. Its worth doing, you just have to see that goal.

Mexes > Vertonghen

he was my fave signing - fits in instantly and he's at his peak. got agbonlahor as well, and renato augusto from bayer leverkusen, who is incredible.
who have other people bought??

I bought three from Ajax. Vertonhgen CB, Van Der Wiel RB and Emmanuelson LB/AML.

Bough Hazard and Cardoza. Thats my only signings