I'd suggest in future if you don't want players loaned out, go to their squad status and make them "Unavailable for Loan" rather than "No Status Set". Provided that's within your rules :)

Yeah i thought about doing that, but have decided to leave the director in full control of transfer/loans both in and out.

The only thing i can do is add players to the "Transfer Targets" list - although so far he has failed to sign any players listed!

Without any means of disrespecting Albrighton...
But I don't get why Chelsea would splash the cash for him, I'm not saying that he's a bad player but Chelsea already has overbooking on the wings.
This move kinda feels as a way of weakening competition (Like Bayern has been doing in Germany for years) than strenghtening their squad.

Anyway... Putting blue sabotages aside...
That definitely was a 5 stars start for the foxes, flawless month and some impressive displays like that thrashing to the Saints.
Keep up the good work.

.P.S.: Nice manager choice by the way, I particularly love stories where the manager has the club's DNA so to speak.

Without any means of disrespecting Albrighton...
But I don't get why Chelsea would splash the cash for him, I'm not saying that he's a bad player but Chelsea already has overbooking on the wings.
This move kinda feels as a way of weakening competition (Like Bayern has been doing in Germany for years) than strenghtening their squad.

Anyway... Putting blue sabotages aside...
That definitely was a 5 stars start for the foxes, flawless month and some impressive displays like that thrashing to the Saints.
Keep up the good work.

.P.S.: Nice manager choice by the way, I particularly love stories where the manager has the club's DNA so to speak.

I know i felt exactly the same way following the Albrighton sale. He is likely to find himself either sitting on the bench or in the stadium most games and has probably been signed to fill their HG players quota or something.

Thanks mate, it couldn't have been a better month in all honesty (apart from the sale of Albrighton).

View attachment 170584
View attachment 170582

The only change to the starting XI is Jeffrey Schlupp replacing the recently departed Marc Albrighton on the left wing. The Man City lineup looks to be a pretty formidable force and is most certainly going to be my most testing game to date.

64th​ minute – Fuchs whips a freekick into the area, finding Morgan who rises above Otamendi who rattles the bar with a thundering header. Hart didn’t stand a chance if that had been on target.

70th​ minute – A poor clearance from Kompany allows Schlupp to play a simple pass into Vecino on the edge of the area, who unleashes a driving effort which hits the woodwork for the 2nd​ time in the past 6 minutes!

Well that was a bit of an anticlimax as the game finishes as a bore draw with very few highlights to note. We managed to hit the woodwork twice and nearly managed to take all 3 points, but a draw was probably a fair result. It wouldn't surprise me if this game was to feature last on MOTD....

View attachment 170580

MOTM: N’Golo Kante – 8.3 rating

Loving this layout with the team badges , very good craftwork !!

Loving this layout with the team badges , very good craftwork !!

Good to hear!

Have been trying to put some extra detail into the presentation of the story, although my editing abilities only go as far as powerpoint....

Good to hear!

Have been trying to put some extra detail into the presentation of the story, although my editing abilities only go as far as powerpoint....

Mine don't go that far so hats off !!

View attachment 170411
View attachment 170410

Vecino comes in to replace Drinkwater, which is the only change to the lineup from the drew against City. Hopefully we can keep our good form going and would be more than happy with a draw.

1st​ minute
– Kane takes a pretty average free kick from the edge of the penalty area, which appears to be routine save for Schmeichel only for him to push the ball onto the post and then knock the ball over the line! Terrible start to the game 1-0 Spurs.

24th​ minute – Schmeichel fails to deal with a corner, allowing the ball to fall at the feet of Alderweireld who taps the ball into an empty net. 2-0

40th​ minute – Kane hits an absolute rocket from the just outside the box, which nearly dislodges the goalpost as it ricochets off the woodwork. Schmeichel was beaten all ends up if that was on target.

81st​ minute – Chadli floats a ball in towards the penalty area for an unmarked Alderweireld to nod the ball past Schmeichel. 3-0.

81st​ minute – Straight from the restart we get the ball forward and Kante slips a ball in behind Vertonghen for Vardy, but he can only find the woodwork.

88th​ minute – Lloris can only parry Ulloa's shot straight into the path of Jamie Vardy, who drills the ball past the sprawling keeper. 3-1

Unfortunaltely our luck appeared to desert us, as we fell to our first defeat of the season. The stats showed it was a close game but Spurs were more creative and took their opportunities when they came about. I do feel Schmeichel could have done a lot better for the first 2 goals, but overall I was pretty pleased with our performance despite the defeat.

View attachment 170409

MOTM: Alderweireld – 2 goals, 9.2 rating

Our Best Player:
Riyad Mahrez – 7.1 rating

View attachment 170184
View attachment 170182

I rotated the squad as much as possible, but with only a very small squad to work, including a couple of injuries and Nathan Dyer being ineligible, a few key players had to start. This might actually make it a slightly stronger lineup, with the inclusion of Mahrez and Drinkwater.

3rd​ minute – Jack Cork finds himself free at the back post and manages to head the ball in off the underside of the crossbar. 1-0.

17th​ minute – Naughton fires another cross in from the right wing, which Gomis gets on the end of and sends a thumping header against the crossbar, fortunately this one stays out.

42nd​ minute – Gomis manages to head a deep free kick back across goal, straight into the feet of Ki, who taps the ball home. 2-0.

49th​ minute – Mahrez sends a floated ball in over the top of the defence, which Ulloa volleys wide.

75th​ minute – Emnes has far too much room on the edge of the area and rolls a through ball through to Montero, who bends in round Hamer. 3-0.

84th​ minute – Montero turns Moore far to easily on the edge of the area and smashes the ball past Hamer into the top hand corner of the goal. 4-0.

86th​ minute – Fer takes the ball round Moore like he isn’t even there, but cant beat Hamer one on one. Unfortunately the rebound falls straight to Montero who bangs it home to complete his hattrick. 5-0.

Well that was S**t!!

That was an extremely humiliating defeat as we were comprehensively thrashed 5-0! To their credit Swansea played really well and managed to take their opportunities when they arose. Although our defensive line was an absolute shambles throughout the entire game as Moore and Wasilewski looked completely out of their depth. The upside is we can focus on the league, but that is the only minute positive i can salvage from this performance!

View attachment 170181

MOTM: Montero - 3 goals, 9.4 rating

Our Best Player: NO ONE!!!

View attachment 170174

The squad is dropping like flies at the moment, as Okazaki and Vecino are ruled out of action. I now only have 17 fit senior players for the match against Everton, so will need to go searching through my available youth players.

At least both Chilwell and Doodo will return at the end of the month to provide some much needed cover!

View attachment 170172

View attachment 170171

Great storyand I love the layout and custom images!

I'm excited to see you keep it going.

View attachment 170079
View attachment 170078

With only a limited number of senior players to choose from, we were still able to field a strong side for the game against Everton. Despite being transfer listed, I have had to call on Jacob Blyth to take his place on the bench, as we look to rebuild after our demoralising loss to Swansea.

16th​ minute – Drinkwater rolls a perfectly weighted ball into the path of Schlupp overlapping from his fullback position and he manages to fire the ball past Howard. 1-0

24th​ minute – Mahrez turns Oviedo inside out as he dribbles his way into the penalty area, before chipping the ball up for Vardy to emphatically volley home from 6 yards out. 2-0

29th​ minute – Everton fail to clear their lines from a corner, as the ball falls to the feet of Inler on the edge of the area, but his effort is denied by the woodwork. The ball ricochets around the area before Inler gets a second effort, which he buries in the bottom left hand corner. 3-0.

41st​ minute – Coleman’s deep cross finds Deulofeu at the back stick, but is denied by the post. Lukaku’s follow up effort is then blocked Simpson, who heroically threw his body in the way.

We bounce back from our humiliating defeat in the Capital One Cup, with a comfortable 3-0 victory over Everton. We were electric in the first half, taking the game to Everton and creating numerous chances. Unfortunately, our intensity dropped after the break and the game dragged on with little to talk about.

View attachment 170076

MOTM: Inler – 1 goal, 8.4 rating

Last edited:
View attachment 170049

View attachment 170048
View attachment 170046

At the start of the month I set the target of achieving 4 points from our Premier League matches, which is exactly what we managed. Clearly our horrific performance in the Capital One Cup put a massive downer on the month, but was pleased with the teams resilience to bounce back against Everton.

We have managed to retain top spot in the League on goal difference, as Tottenham, Man City and Man Utd start to close in. It's quite funny to see Chelsea struggling down in the relegation zone after the first 8 games, no doubt they will be back in form by the time we play them.

Player of the Month

Jeffrey Schlupp

View attachment 170044

4 Appearances, 1 Goal, Average Rating 7.28

Schlupp originally had to fill in on the left wing after Marc Albrighton's transfer, before being required to play left back to provide some much needed cover following Fuchs injury. He has performed solidly in both positions, even popping up with the opening goal against Everton. He was also the only player to actually come out of the Swansea game with the slightest bit of dignity! (Now thats saying a lot).

We have a real opportunity to remain at the top of the table after looking at October's fixture list. I'm not saying any game is easy but in theory some are easier than others and that looks the case for October.

A nice 2 week break after the Aston Villa game will hopefully see the return of a number of players, including Chilwell and Doodo, whose loan deals finish on around the 10th of October.

View attachment 170041

View attachment 169939
View attachment 169940

Kante returns from injury to take his place on the bench, whilst there are no changes to the starting XI from the game against Everton. We will be looking to come away with all 3 points against a struggling Villa side, which sees top play bottom.

11th​ minute – Lescott cant quite reach Schlupp’s deep cross and Mahrez is lurking unmarked behind to tap the ball past Bunn. 0-1

31st​ minute – Vardy makes a driving run into the area, drawing in both centrebacks, before squaring the ball for Ulloa to pass the ball into the bottom left corner for his first of the season. 0-2

39th​ minute – Agbonlahor manages to turn Huth before rounding Schmeichel for smart finish. 1-2

57th​ minute – Schlupp overhits his cross, which lands on the crossbar, so close to a spectacularly fluky goal.

61st​ minute – Bacuna bends an inch perfect freekick over the wall and into the top right hand corner. No chance for Schmeichel. 2-2

82nd​ minute – Vardy sneaks into the area again but is denied by Bunn from a difficult angle.

We were the better team for the majority of the game and probably deserved to come away with all 3 points, but we weren't clinical in front of goal. To there credit Villa scored 2 brilliant goals and managed to fight back from being 2-0. This was definitely a winnable game and will be seen as 2 points dropped rather than 1 gained unfortunately.

View attachment 169937

MOTM: Bacuna – 1 goal, 8.7 rating

Our Best Player: Schlupp – 1 assist, 8.2 rating

View attachment 169936

Another injury to report and this time it's Nathan Dyer, who will be on the sidelines for the at least a month.Any one would think we are doing some kind of MMA training, with the number of players we have getting injured!

View attachment 169935

In other news I can finally welcome the return of Ben Chilwell and Joe Doodo after completing 1 month loans in the Championship. Neither managed to have a successful time whilst out on loan, so will be hoping for some better performances in the coming weeks.

View attachment 169934
View attachment 169933

View attachment 169850
View attachment 169849

Ben Chilwell comes straight into the starting line up to make his Premier League debut, allowing Schlupp to play on the left wing with Gray dropping to the bench. Doodo is also called up to the bench, acting as our replacement striker and is joined by Vecino who returns from injury. Sunderland have been playing well this season, but am confident of coming away with the 3 points.

19th​ minute
– Vardy gets in front of Kone at the near post as he gets on the end of Simpson’s cross but is denied by the post.

31st​ minute – Ulloa beats John O’Shea for pace (what a race!) to get on the end of Mahrez’s chipped through ball, but cant get it past Pickford. The rebound goes straight to Vardy but Kaboul is able to make a vital block to prevent the ball ending up in the back of the net.

84th​ minute – N’Doye receives the ball on the edge of the area as Robert Huth comes recklessly diving in from behind to try win the ball. He goes straight through the back of him and receives a red card!

We had to settle for a frustrating bore draw, as we failed to break down Sunderland's defensive wall. Vardy had two decent chances to ****** the win, but failed to take them. Huth's needless dismissal towards the end of the game was clearly a sign of our frustration, but ultimately means he will miss our next game against West Ham. Overall, the performances were pleasing but we just need to be more clinical in front of goal.

View attachment 169848

MOTM: Schlupp – 9 rating