The FREDDY ADU Show

ANT101

Reaction score
Well most of us have sign him in FM

Here is a class video of him in real life:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGFO-qiuC38&feature=TopRated&page=1&t=t&f=b"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGFO-qiuC38&feature=TopRated&page=1&t=t&f=b[/ame]

we will be seeing a lot more of this wonder kid. there's going to be a lot of clubs lining up sign him.

Last edited:
can't wait for next season to see him in prem or i europe. what a fantastically talented player, he will light up whatever league he goes to.

Lets wait and see ehh! Would like to see him try that against players in Italy,Spain or the EPl.

look at c.ronaldo, adu looks quite similar (ie tricky and skillful) to him and he skins the defences in the prem, also, if defenders can't stop him they'll just kick so will earn a lot of free kicks and pens.

Adus a lot different form C Ronaldo, if anything hes more like Ronaldo. Adus main assets is his strength combined with his technique which is rare never mind in someone whos only 16.

well to me he seems like cr with the flicks and tricks he has at his disposal. mind u, i've only seen tht clip so idunno. but ur right, he has got stength and technique.

Adus a lot different form C Ronaldo, if anything hes more like Ronaldo. Adus main assets is his strength combined with his technique which is rare never mind in someone whos only 16.

Couldnt agree more. He is very powerful and fast and near impossible to get off the ball. I actually watched a DC United game when I was working in Florida last year and he was amazing. The Major League is terrible with everybody just playing direct and shooting from 20-25 yards, but Adu actually plays football.
Hed suit the Premier to a tee with his physical side, and his skills are not in doubt either. A great buy for any team.

who's interested in him? i heard rumors that man u and chelsea were both interested but tht chelsea have nearly completed a deal but has any1 else heard of anymore teams interested

A lot of clubs are aware of him, but Ive only heard Chelsea and Man Utd expressing any real solid interest

this may sound daft but has adu got any caps yet for the USA

I think hes been capped 3 or 4 times but I may be wrong

boozad said:
A lot of clubs are aware of him, but Ive only heard Chelsea and Man Utd expressing any real solid interest

Its hard to tell where he'll go. i think he may side with the glazers and go 2 man u, im sure they'll be dying to get more american players in the utd squad.

yeh plus man u could do with getting some more youth in their team to replace players such as giggs, scholes etc

hes been capped at leas tonce, did nothing and got booked as soon as he came on basically

thanks, just wondered. does tht mean tht he's 1 of the youngest players to be capped @ full level if he's only 16 or 17

am i the only one that hasn't been blown away by that video, for 16 he showed some nice touches but some of the clips were showing him pass the ball 6 yards, hes playing in the MLS league, theres no way you can tell if he would make it in europe, i am not sure, the jury is still out for me.

didn't u see some of the goals the boy scored, those r great goals to score @ any level, fom east stirling v cowdenbeath in the scottish 3rd division to the champions league.

am i the only one that hasn't been blown away by that video, for 16 he showed some nice touches but some of the clips were showing him pass the ball 6 yards, hes playing in the MLS league, theres no way you can tell if he would make it in europe, i am not sure, the jury is still out for me.

Like I said previously, watch him in a full game and you'll see him stand out from the crowd. Hes definitely got massive potential

Certainly doesn't look 16. Great strength and speed from what i can see. What a great career he might end up having. He does have to get out of those gridiron superdomes though.

boozad said:
Like I said previously, watch him in a full game and you'll see him stand out from the crowd. Hes definitely got massive potential

I'd like to watch him play in a full game against a top Spanish, Italian or Premiership team and then see how well he stands out. He has potential no doubt, but the standard of players is a huge gap from America to Europe and he might not look as good when he takes the journey abroad.