Liga BBVA
Serie A
Bundesliga
SPL
Championship
French league
Portuguese League
Dutch League

For the big 3 leagues & championship it has been edited for 10.3 otherwise some teams might have a few players which were added when 10.3 update was released.

Save in: My Documents>Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2010>Editor Data

Enjoy :D

Last edited:
oO) Having trouble getting it to work? Where should I place it? Thanks in advance.

Iv been looking in more detail at some of the clubs, and for some reason they're not getting the wage budget which I have put down on the data editor :S
What I might have to do is release a saved game using FMRTE and edit the budgets manually

Hey sorry I'm so useless :@ I've placed it in the editor data but when I go to start a new game it just loads the default database. Am I missing an extra step when I'm loading a new game? Thanks again.

on fm09 it was an option to free all people, can you do this on the fm10 database?

What do i open it with i opened it with notepad and it didnt work

I cant get it to work. It comes up as a .dbc file then i put it in the editor data folder but it doesn't come up on the game. I tried changing it to a xml file but that didn't work either. Please help

What do i open it with i opened it with notepad and it didnt work
you don't open it with notepad, when you click the link to download it should come up with save or open click save then Save in: My Documents>Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2010>Editor Data

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

I cant get it to work. It comes up as a .dbc file then i put it in the editor data folder but it doesn't come up on the game. I tried changing it to a xml file but that didn't work either. Please help
ok, download it agian and Save in: My Documents>Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2010>Editor Data. load fm10, then click new game. when this comes up it will say what database is loaded and with the box look to the bottom right hand corner and click the box next to change. and select the free aents db

you don't open it with notepad, when you click the link to download it should come up with save or open click save then Save in: My Documents>Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2010>Editor Data

mine doesnt come up with that

ive done what you said roberto but its not there on my list of editor data files. Will it be because i haven't downloaded the new patch?

mine doesnt come up with that
ok when you go to download it, it should take you to filefront, if it does when you click download now it will take you to another page and it might not appear ( a sentence will come up saying Your download will begin in a moment. If it does not, click here to try again.) if so in the sentence click. click here. then it should come with a box saying find, save or cancel, click save and save it to the instructions above. Hope this help if not pm the person that made this thread.

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

ive done what you said roberto but its not there on my list of editor data files. Will it be because i haven't downloaded the new patch?
yes, more than likely this has been done using the 9.2.0 patch, if you have steam close it then open it again and it should say when you go to the games area updating, if this happens let it update. if you do not have steam you can download the update here. http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1496

Last edited:
Back