The Free Agents DB *UPDATED*

• Thread starter Thread starter tiraths
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 59
  • Views Views 9K
Right i've downloaded the new patch and now i've got a message saying i need to type in my activation key. Where do i find that?

Right i've downloaded the new patch and now i've got a message saying i need to type in my activation key. Where do i find that?

its on the back of the manual u get in the CD case

i've entered it 3 times but all 3 times it said it wasnt recognised, i'm not using steam does that make a difference?

When will the update come out
Its quite a big problem for the premiership (don't mean to sound like a pain :P)

omg some people really are hopeless...........

thanks tirath (K)

its not working

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:57 PM ----------

it works thanks

<<<UPDATE>>>
Because the Data editor wasn't properly changing the wage budgets once it converted to 10.2 update, I had to make a save game file and edit them using FMRTE. All you need to do is download Here
Then extract to: My documents\Sports interactive\Football Manager 10\Games

You must have 10.2 update

Last edited:
<<<UPDATE>>>
Because the Data editor wasn't properly changing the wage budgets once it converted to 10.2 update, I had to make a save game file and edit them using FMRTE. All you need to do is download Here
Then extract to: My documents\Sports interactive\Football Manager 10\Games

You must have 10.2 update

Thanks
Bet that took you ages :P

great idea mate.

does anyone have this or is it possible to get hold of the DB with the extension .dbc? I'm using mac and it doesn't work with the file. (I haven't installed the new patch so can't use your save game)

Any suggestions or downloads would be welcome!

Cheers

great idea mate.

does anyone have this or is it possible to get hold of the DB with the extension .dbc? I'm using mac and it doesn't work with the file. (I haven't installed the new patch so can't use your save game)

Any suggestions or downloads would be welcome!

Cheers
The file has got the extension .dbc
and I think u hav to download the new patch for it to work

tried downloading new patch but had problems with that.

whereas when I've downloaded custom databases before it's been fine. But they all have extension .xml and the Mac recognizes them as files whereas .dbc isn't which is annoying.

Sounds like you have put some great time and effort into it so would love to play it!

tried downloading new patch but had problems with that.

whereas when I've downloaded custom databases before it's been fine. But they all have extension .xml and the Mac recognizes them as files whereas .dbc isn't which is annoying.

Sounds like you have put some great time and effort into it so would love to play it!

there's probly a way to turn it back to .xml on the efitor

lol this is very funny. tried to use this update and now ma team looks like this
buffon/adler
evra/maicon/fabio/santon/rafael
marcano/mexes/ferdinand/vidic
vargas/messi/ribery/silva/sanchez
xavi/essien/van der vaat/de rossi
villa/dzeko/rooney/balotelli

i guess with thiis squad i can win evrything. this shd jst be used 4 fun nothing more!

lol this is very funny. tried to use this update and now ma team looks like this
buffon/adler
evra/maicon/fabio/santon/rafael
marcano/mexes/ferdinand/vidic
vargas/messi/ribery/silva/sanchez
xavi/essien/van der vaat/de rossi
villa/dzeko/rooney/balotelli

i guess with thiis squad i can win evrything. this shd jst be used 4 fun nothing more!

Im doin a story with hull but iv unticked " Add Key Staff" so none of the teams have regens. Therefor they have to sign all the big players :P
Have a look at my thread ;)

Back