The Funniest Players, Staff and Club Names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahaaaaaaaaa....kool mate! i really like the name Ho Man **** and Ikeciukwu Godspower Nwigwe. this is some funny stuff.:):):):)

Came across this physio-guy. And he doesn't want to join my club. Probably because my name is too short for him.

more asap please:DD

Will be uploading more soon mate :) Need more comments, this thread has not been posted on for a few days. Keeps me something to do if you can keep commenting guys. 8-|

hahahaaaaaaaaa....kool mate! i really like the name Ho Man **** and Ikeciukwu Godspower Nwigwe. this is some funny stuff.:):):):)

Ho Man **** is my first find. He's a legend. I'm signing him with QPR. ;D. He's already first team captain. :$

Came across this physio-guy. And he doesn't want to join my club. Probably because my name is too short for him.

Haha. It's always the germans that have to make us laugh with our names.. ¬.¬

Ive not had any classic funny names however i do have a CB Joe Kerr which amused me slightly also found a GK Justin Case

Ive not had any classic funny names however i do have a CB Joe Kerr which amused me slightly also found a GK Justin Case

Those two made me laugh :p Took me a while to realise though, tad on the blonde side you see oO) Two great names :) Will be updating tonight guys. :D

Joe Kerr had played for me 2 seasons before i realised and thats cos my mate came and pointed him out to me lol so i share your blondeness

What about Shen Gong Woo, sometimes I think scouts just make up players.

What about Shen Gong Woo, sometimes I think scouts just make up players.

They either find wonderkids, or make the boss laugh. Thats the only way i would pay them. ^^)

Deportivo WANKA

also on fm07 i signed a promising korean player called: Oh-*** Suk. In every FM since you have to load all players from korea to find him i think, and his name has changed to Oh-*** Seok lol.

Deportivo WANKA

also on fm07 i signed a promising korean player called: Oh-*** Suk. In every FM since you have to load all players from korea to find him i think, and his name has changed to Oh-*** Seok lol.

Haha :) Brillaint. (H)

No double meaning or anything weird like that, but ***** Topp is just such a great name. :)

Also, can't believe no one has mentioned this yet;

Game__Reading_.png

Status
Not open for further replies.