mekitozito

Reaction score
Everytime I try to start a new game, I start thinking what the **** am I doing? I already know who I will sign,my strategy, what I aim to do... Pretty much no game brings anything new.Having tried things such as San Marino and Regional disivion teams,they just lose interest as it is always the same thing : look for free players,get promoted,buy cheap players,get promoted,spend big money,get promoted and consolidade/get youngsters. Anyone else feeling the same way,or its just me who gets bored easily?Having played FM for a while,it just seems more boring each year.

i get really bored easily aswell

although i never had this problem in fm10

you can't blame the game for your boredom, perhaps you're are just getting a bit bored of the franchise? I was like that a couple of years ago so I didn't buy the new FM until I wanted to start playing FM again, maybe you should do the same for FM12. But all I can recommend right now is giving yourself a challenge, either think of 1 yourself or choose from the many and exciting on this site.

i get bored of the actual match. The things leading up to it i like reading the transfers and negotiating and stuff, when it comes down to the actual match i cant be bothered to play it

I think if it's possible there are to many features on the game. Press Conferences are an example that i dont think are needed in the game. 9 or 10 questions the same ones everytime gets really annoying

maybe start unemployed and see if anything comes up

just something different

i get really bored easily aswell

although i never had this problem in fm10

because you played fm 2010 toooo much... like me. and now i get easily bored of fm2011...

I am starting a game in "unknown" leagues now to see if i can get the "passion" back ahah

i am making my own club and am starting in blue square bet prem to see if this helps me get my "passion" (as you say) back

iv actually gone back to champ 01/02 just to give myself a break from it. Not many features so the game isnt as long and the seasons are quick

In my opinion,the game has gone too easy.Its not that hard to make wolves a winning side in 3-4 years. Unrealistic.

I had this problem, I did two things that gave FM a new lease of life. Every time you start a new save, NEVER sign the same players as you have in any version/ save before EVER. Adds motivation to developing talent you aren't familiar with.

Getting demotivated with a 6 season long+ save? This is what happened to me with Sunderland in FM 10, after winning the league three times on the trot and retaining the champions league, I resigned and made it my mission to knock the monster team off its perch that I had created to begin with.

Im trying to get walsall to the prem and Im quickly losing interest ...

what do you guys think of starting a new game with no real players im asking because i get bored in a sec

I have also this problem and you must think that i play this game since 1996.My medicine is... stop playing 3-4 weeks .

Ever tried not buying any players and only play players that came through your youth system? Good challenge!

what i do is like now when i am bored of fm i start to play fifa manager then after a while i can get back into fm again

What about not looking at the attributes as a challange. Do what i do, base your selections on conditioning players and on match ratings.

Uninstalled the game 4 times. After 5-6 days, when i get bored of studies, i think about those wonderful bargains, those PL wins, those nervy CL finals and start a new game but then get bored..

FM 10 was really a SPECIAL one!!

i feel the same, even though i have now played fm11 for about 561 hours according to steam, fm10 was just more fast paced, i miss that,

Uninstalled the game 4 times. After 5-6 days, when i get bored of studies, i think about those wonderful bargains, those PL wins, those nervy CL finals and start a new game but then get bored..

FM 10 was really a SPECIAL one!!

It's because FM10 was a lot better compared to it predecessor, FM11 is more like FM10.5