None of the teams even get 1.5 mil wage budget for me?

Great idea, built a wonderful side but only concern is that the other teams dont appear to do the same. Liverpool and Arsenal both built good sides, as did Barcelona. Chelsea however havent signed a single player so kinda kills the concept as there is wonderful players still available, yet Chelsea are awful. Havent even bid for anyone. Any suggestions why this is. I added another manager to check the budget was there and it was

Doesn't work cause of the update that's why i am trying to get someone to do this with the new update

hi there , i downloaded this and what you have down works great, i do have a problem though as im attempting to remove the players from the rest of the Scottish leagues & as an example Ayr United when i remove all the players & load it back up to check they are all there again (i have saved yes)

i thought possibly it was the players who were on loan who were messing it up so i checked all the players at ayr who were out on loan and removed everyone bar them but the same still happened , can you explain to me what i should be doing to remove a player

thanks

hi there , i downloaded this and what you have down works great, i do have a problem though as im attempting to remove the players from the rest of the Scottish leagues & as an example Ayr United when i remove all the players & load it back up to check they are all there again (i have saved yes)

i thought possibly it was the players who were on loan who were messing it up so i checked all the players at ayr who were out on loan and removed everyone bar them but the same still happened , can you explain to me what i should be doing to remove a player

thanks

When you highlight the players are you pressing remove or clear? If you press clear they won't actually be removed from their clubs so highlight all the players and press remove.

i was just deleting that post as i am an idiot who didnt load up the .dbc file when going back to check

i was using remove , upon loading it back up properly , the players who are not on loan at Ayr were gone so it does appear to be a problem with loan players

I tried this with Sunderland, Chelsea and Tottenham were in the relegation zones after 21 games, I was 4th and United beat everyone 10-0 or higher.

I've started one as Swansea and I've been sure to untick "Add Players to Playable Teams" but I've still got some regens and, what's more, I've got a wage budget of only 105k per annum. That can't be right, can it?

I've started one as Swansea and I've been sure to untick "Add Players to Playable Teams" but I've still got some regens and, what's more, I've got a wage budget of only 105k per annum. That can't be right, can it?
Use the SI default database

ST: Van Persie
AML : C.Ronaldo AMC : Fabregas AMR : Messi
MCL : Marchisio MCR : Javi Martinez
DL : asamoah DCL : Lescott DCR : Piqué DR : Rafael
GK : Neuer

Reading .

Last edited:
I've played this challenge and loved it, so I decided to do a video on it! Hope you enjoy!

[video=youtube;12d336pLLf8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12d336pLLf8&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Not 100% sure if I'm getting fm14 but if I do what leagues would u guys like to see in this challenge? I was thinking of doing about 3 databases. One with just the English premier league, one with the 5 major leagues and one large one including the Dutch,Portuguese, Russia and the championship. Also possibly one without managers. With large one is there any leagues u guys want, bear in mind the more leagues the slower the game.

I decided to do this as a last save as a laugh. Thing that annoyed me, that despite offering contracts of ?125k p/w Ronaldo and Messi join P$G for just ?54k p/w, along will Muller, Pedro, Aguero, Kroos and many other, all on ?54k p/w!!