Fair enough i only just realised!! I managed to get 2 really good teams with millwall and liverpool...
Liverpool:
Casillas
Johnson Hangeland Agger Cole/Baines
Robben Fellaini Fabregas Reus
Suarez Ibrahimovic

Subs:
Valencia, K P Boateng, Jagielka, Colocinni, Baines, Gotze, P Cisse, Cabaye, Williams, Chamerlain, Sterling, Butland, W Hughes

Millwall:
Lindegaard
Rangel Williamson Johnson Figueroa
Walters Livermore Wanyama Lallana
Lambert Benteke

Subs:
Austin, Mcauley, Gunnarrson, Aluko, Snodgrass, Noone, Gibbs, Mceachran, Osman, Ward-prowse, Redmond, Boyata, Bennett, Jones

Last edited:
I've started a save with Tottenham and I'm gonna try and get the greatest Legends/Kings of Football

Ronaldinho
Neymar
Beckham
Messi
Ronaldo

any more ideas will be appriciated]

Tottenham lineup:

Casillas
Lahm - Pique - Kompany - Baines
Kroos/Vidal - Hamsik
Gotze - Sneijder - Di Maria
Falcao

Also signed (so many players, don't know what to do with them):
Ter Stegen, Muniain, Lewandowski, Hummels, Phil Jones, Walker, Isco, Maher, El Shaarawy, Insigne, Fellaini, Mascherano, De Bruyne, Jordy Clasie, Veratti, Criscito, Jagleika, Eriksen, Sigurroson and Sahin.

Can't imagine this save being too long lived (the only saves that actually lasted multiple seasons with me were legit ones... currently on my 7th Sociedad season), but it was fun while it lasted. Falcao 8 goals in 4 games so far.

In the OP it says only top flights... has this been changed to support all leagues?

EDIT: I see it works with Championship now.

Also, is it me or is £1.5mill wage budget a wee bit too much?
Just seems like you can buy too many world class players yourself over the CPU and hog the game for yourself... so what's the challenge in that?
Would be much better IMO with a £500k/£1mill wage budget.
That way you can perhaps pick up one or two world class players and then you are still forced to build around them as opposed to hogging Casillas, Iniesta etc all in one team. How will the other teams then pose as a threat?

Last edited:
I think the challenge here is that as all clubs have 1.5 mill wages and they all go for the top stars meaning if you want world class stars you need to fight while there isn't any competition for the likes of Steven Fletcher meaning you get underrated stars cheaply and then you have a side of underrated stars with possibly your Falcao and your Cech and you have to get the excellent tactics.

Tottenham lineup:

Casillas
Lahm - Pique - Kompany - Baines
Kroos/Vidal - Hamsik
Gotze - Sneijder - Di Maria
Falcao

Also signed (so many players, don't know what to do with them):
Ter Stegen, Muniain, Lewandowski, Hummels, Phil Jones, Walker, Isco, Maher, El Shaarawy, Insigne, Fellaini, Mascherano, De Bruyne, Jordy Clasie, Veratti, Criscito, Jagleika, Eriksen, Sigurroson and Sahin.

Can't imagine this save being too long lived (the only saves that actually lasted multiple seasons with me were legit ones... currently on my 7th Sociedad season), but it was fun while it lasted. Falcao 8 goals in 4 games so far.

How is this a challenge??????????????????????????????????????

When I download the database and start a new game I only get £5000 wage budget? Any Help would be much appreciated.

My Reading team:

GK: Courtois Forster Schwarzer
LB: Baines Enrique
CB: Jagielka Subotic Caulker Distin
RB Walker Coleman
DM: De Rossi Wanyama
MC: Vidal Milner Diame Barton
AML: Hazard (Others can play in Left Wing role)
AMR: Navas Walcott Chamberline
ST: Lewandowski Jelavic

Will probably sign one more player to play in Left wing role and maybe another central midfielder

Last edited:
The challenge here is to do it with clubs like Stoke, London based clubs are always better off here due to the fact they are in the capital city

How is this a challenge??????????????????????????????????????

The purpose of this challenge is to build a squad from scratch with your choice of players.
To make it more challenging you could always set yourself a challenge e.g. can only sign players under £40k wages or sign players beginning with A or sign players from a certain region!

Challenges:
Country challenge – only sign players from a certain country
Bilbao challenge – only sign players from a certain region/ city
Wage cap challenge – only sign players under a certain wage
Alphabet challenge – only sign players with a certain letter
Youngster challenge – only sign players under 21
Golden oldies challenge – sign older former stars
Age challenge – only sign players of the same age
Rival challenge – sign as many of your rivals teams players as possible
Random challenge – let a computer manager choose the signings then take over the club
Sim challenge – sign your team, then sim through the season to see where you finish
Stoke challenge – only sign players above 6”0
Mini me challenge – only sign players below 5”7
The 2 kings challenge – sign Messi and Ronaldo and the rest of the players must be average, below £30k, etc (up to you)
The return challenge – sign as many of your former players as you can
Multicultural challenge – sign as many players from different nationalities
Attribute challenge – sign players based on a certain attribute e.g. pace
Out of your hands challenge – sign players based on FM Base users’ decisions
League challenge – only sign players from a certain league
The flop challenge – sign players who have not lived up to expectation in real life
January challenge – wait until the transfer window in January opens before you sign any players

These are just the ones off the top of my head there are many more!

When I started the game the highest was i could offer was 5k. Could anyone help with suggestions on how to fix this?