The Global Free Agent Challenge

Some suggested youngsters: Barkley, Chalobah, Sanago, Valencia, Niang, Nangis, Sterling, Mcechran, Vadillo, Rafinha, Deulofea, Thiago, Flanagan, Robinson, Pogba, Cristeg, El Shaharry, Babacar, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Robbie Cotton

just started up a game and was wondering why a few teams big teams in each league only sign around 4-5 players e.g inter fiorentina bayern munich have 5 players and was wondering if anyone else has found this?

just started up a game and was wondering why a few teams big teams in each league only sign around 4-5 players e.g inter fiorentina bayern munich have 5 players and was wondering if anyone else has found this?

I have seen this happen I dont know why they dont sign many players. But by the end of the January every one usually has a pretty full squad. Blackburn are the worsed at signing players on my account, they sign around 4-5 players on each of my accounts.

My team... so far, got some cash left which will be spent on young players:

View attachment 253431

Players you can't see are Sven Bender, Demba Ba and Frank Lampard.

now there's a problem with the wage budget... in benfica it's at 2.5M per year and in Chelsea at 12M/y

well Theres no way around it.........had the same Prob with Bayern Munich just got 900,000K wage budget per week

With Chelsea this is riduculous. messi ronaldo robben rooney ozil silva bale lahm sweinsteiger m'vila hart!

right downloaded first file and put it in the db folder in football manager 2012. Gone to start new game and ticked change to pick the free agent db and its not there. Have i missed something?

I thought I make a few sub challenges for people encase they get bored of signing the same players!
Possible challenges:
Bilbao challenge - only sign players from the same nation
Continental challenge - only sign players from same continent
Youngster challenge - you can only sign players under 21
Golden oldies challenge - only sign players over 30 (just first season)
Sim challenge - sign players then sim through whole season to see how well your squad did
Anti sugar daddy challenge - you can only sign players for under 30k wage
Families ties challenge - only sign players which are related to another player e.g. the Toure brothers
Unfamiliar ties challenge - sign players who you never heard of and assemble them into a team
Rival challenge - sign as many of your rivals former players (just to spite them haha)
Letter challenge - only sign players which start with a certain letter (last name) e.g. B - Bale, Barry, Bent
Similar charicteristics challenge - only sign players with a similar charateristics e.g. afro David Luiz, Fellaini

U went mad with signings!
However most of them are youngsters so it doesn't really matter!
Moved all the U 21 to the Castilla...will be Trying the Sim Challenge and I M sure I wont stop winning With the Squad i assembled...

lads can anyone help me, right downloaded first file and put it in the db folder in football manager 2012. Gone to start new game and ticked change to pick the free agent db and its not there. Have i missed something?