The Global Free Agent Challenge

I would just leave it the same as it is and just see what players end up where, if i do the database shall i upload so you can give it ago??

Uploaded check first post to download it!

Looking forward to this! Are you going to make every team's rep the same and wage budget? It will make it interesting... players like Sergio Aguero at bad SPL teams like Dunfermline would be hilarious :p

Uploaded check first post to download it!

Starting this now- I'll post a screenshot of my team soon!

Starting now, will upload a screenie as well ;)

Starting a new game now, Time to take Malaga to the top team in europe

Does everyone team get 1.5m in wage budget? Because I started at Arsenal and they had 400k in wage budget and a team full of regens.

it's not working for me... the players are still in the team ._.

Does everyone team get 1.5m in wage budget? Because I started at Arsenal and they had 400k in wage budget and a team full of regens.

Someone had the same problem with the wage but they continued the game for a couple of days and they got that wage! When you setup the game theres a box called 'Add players to playable leagues', make sure this is UNTICKED otherwise all the leagues you load up will contain regens. Hope this helps!

I thought it was fine when I seen that Man City had 1.5m wage, but then I selected a new team and it isn't working.

nope, they're the real ones...

Really did you download the right file the dbc? Did you make sure the box was unticked? U havent selected your database by accident? You should check because it works fine for other people and me.

Really did you download the right file the dbc? Did you make sure the box was unticked? U havent selected your database by accident? You should check because it works fine for other people and me.

yes, i downloaded the dbc file, and selected just that database... cant figure out what's wrong ._.

yes, i downloaded the dbc file, and selected just that database... cant figure out what's wrong ._.

Alright it should be located in Documents> Sports interactive> FM 2012> Editor data. I will go through the steps to see if you miss anything out - New game, do u get the option to pick which database u want? If you do pick free agents. Then pick the leagues you want. Make sure the 'Add players to playable leagues' is unticked. Then start the game. If you still have this problem I will happily email you the database. I think you are missing something because the players shouldnt be at their clubs.

Alright it should be located in Documents> Sports interactive> FM 2012> Editor data. I will go through the steps to see if you miss anything out - New game, do u get the option to pick which database u want? If you do pick free agents. Then pick the leagues you want. Make sure the 'Add players to playable leagues' is unticked. Then start the game. If you still have this problem I will happily email you the database. I think you are missing something because the players shouldnt be at their clubs.

I did all of that twice, and its the same thing, i just don't understand...