The Global Free Agent Challenge

Some screenshots help:
View attachment 269293
Once you have downloaded it, you should go to the start screen. Make sure its 12.2.0 and click the little box which says change.
View attachment 269294
Next you will get the chance to pick which editor data you want to use. Make sure you tick the Free Agent one and untick the rest.
View attachment 269292
Next you will go to the main screen to pick your nations. The free agents are located in the top leagues of the major nations, such: England, Spain, Italy, Germany, France, Holland, Brazil, Russia and Scotland. Also make sure the box: 'Add players to playable teams' is unticked otherwise your squad will be full of regens!

Here are just some various screenshots of what it should look like:
View attachment 269289View attachment 269290View attachment 269291

Good Challenge - gonna do it off and on
I choose Man Utd.
my squad is (Wages are 1,193,847)

GK
Reina, Courtois, Amos, Leno

DEF
Walker, Smalling, Jones, Evans, Hummels, Chalobah, Kompany, Song, Cotton, Fabio, Bale, Alves

MID
M'Vila, Carrick, Defour, Henderson, Wilshere, Vadillo, Witsel, Cazola, Navas, Sigurosson, Sterling, Nangis

FWD
Messi, Rooney, Niang, Defoe, Hernandez

Overall pleased with squad. gonna play a few league games and tweak squad using the spare wages I have

Any feedback would be good

#PartyWithMarty

Last edited:
Good Challenge - gonna do it off and on
I choose Man Utd.
my squad is (Wages are 1,193,847)

GK
Reina, Courtois, Amos, Leno

DEF
Walker, Smalling, Jones, Evans, Hummels, Chalobah, Kompany, Song, Cotton, Fabio, Bale, Alves

MID
M'Vila, Carrick, Defour, Henderson, Wilshere, Vadillo, Witsel, Cazola, Navas, Sigurosson, Sterling, Nangis

FWD
Messi, Rooney, Niang, Defoe, Hernandez

Overall pleased with squad. gonna play a few league games and tweak squad using the spare wages I have

Any feedback would be good

#PartyWithMarty

Good squad! A lot of people make it unrealistic by signing all the top players. But your squad has got the right balance good luck in the league!

Good squad! A lot of people make it unrealistic by signing all the top players. But your squad has got the right balance good luck in the league!

Thanks

Finished squad off with Joe Hart (Reina injured - 7 months) Hulk and Baines Final wage 1,398,523

After I get Wigan to the top of the champions league I'm setting my sights on this!

I'm having troubles downloading this, on 2shared it just refreshes the page and the FM-Base version mentioned on this topic isn't working for me well

should do well this season considering Chelsea have only signed 5 players, and 3 of them are Goalkeepers

My Blackburn Team

GK - Hart, Begovic and Munua

DF - Vertonghen, Hibbert, Huth, Semberas, Diarra, Distin, Enrique and Adriano.

MF - Parker, Albelda, Carrick, De Rossi, T Carroll, Downing, Leonardo, Boateng and Sterling

ST - Sturridge, Defoe, Jelavic, Wickham, and Martins

Im gunna give this another go with Norwich this time ill post my team soon

My Squad With Norwich
1. Krul (GK)
2. Coliccini (D)
3. Van Der Wiel (D)
4. Diarra (D/M)
5. Agger (D)
6. Enrique (D)
7. Damiao (ST)
8. Wilshere (M)
9. Llorente (ST)
10 Isco (M)
11. Elia (M)
12. Defoe (ST)
13. Schwarzer (GK)
14. Walcott (M/ST)
15. Moses (M)
16. Frimpong (M)
17. Zouma (D)
18. Sterling (M)
19. Nangis (M/ST)
20. Niang (ST)
21. Draxler (M)
22. Handanovic (GK)
23. Varane (D/M)
24. Insua (D)
25. Nordtveit (M/D)
26. Coquelin (M/D)
27. Lietner (M)
28. Shelvey (M)
29. Suso (M)
30. Kaboul (D)
31. Yanga Mbiwa (D)

As you can see its a fairly young squad but one that i fell can develop and mature into a very successful club.

NathWalker - Awesome squad, shame about it being Norwich though, Ipswich fan through and through?!?!?!

Last edited:
NathWalker - Awesome squad, shame about it being Norwich though, Ipswich fan through and through?!?!?!

Haha thanks man. Sorry I havent been able to update recently ive been working and have not found the time I will update on the first season today or tomorrow.

could you upload this again elsewhere? current link wont work for me!