kessy

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've been playing FM since 2011 but this is my first time to share my tactic. It is a fantastic 4-1-2-2-1 wide.
Great possession (usually above 57%), solid at the back and wonderful upfront.
Over the years I've tried so many tactics (counter, control, attacking) but this one is by far one of the best.

I'm at work unfortunately, can someone post SS of a tactic please? I'm Big fan of 41221
Ps. OP could be little bit better;)

na0qCeuxT1eUq5omi5haMQ.png

eYD2wQQvT3e72KIV2APlwg.png

You really should put more love in your opening post...

Hi,
unfortunately I can't take screenshots (I don't know why). But I won the EPL first season 32 wins-4draws-2losses. Second season I won everything

hi
Like i said i can't post images (don't know why). For training I focus on fitness (general) and cohesion (match) during pre-season and tactical (general) and attacking movement (match).
For OI, we press everyone on the pitch from the keeper to the striker, tackle hard all midfielders playing in central position (i.e. CM, DM,AM) and strikers. All players should be forced to play on their weaker foot.

Well no one can win everything with Villa on the second season.

But yes, a better write up would have been better, with SS and instructions, maybe tested with more than just 1 save with Man Utd.

You can win everything with villa using a 3 shadowstriker tactic

Why don't you test it for yourself and let us know?
Ugh, maybe I have reasons for asking such a question?

I don't even know why are you triggered, simply f*** off if you don't want to waste time, no one obliges you to anything, no point in being a **** :)

You can win everything with villa using a 3 shadowstriker tactic

Lets see the screenshots of you winning the premier league, fa cup and league cup with Villa on the second season then?

Lets see the screenshots of you winning the premier league, fa cup and league cup with Villa on the second season then?

I have screenshots of winning the Prem and Fa Cup second season with Bristol City :p

Ugh, maybe I have reasons for asking such a question?

I don't even know why are you triggered, simply f*** off if you don't want to waste time, no one obliges you to anything, no point in being a **** :)
I'm not triggered at all, its just you expect people to test it for you, when you can easily test yourself if it works.
;)