Yeah you 100% reloaded after losses or used editor, what a waste.

Last edited:
Yeah you 100% reloaded after losses or used editor, what a waste.

you sad little child...
yes its the editor but i didnt use it nor did i reload anything
if you would test goodbye 3430 with an underdog team you would know how this tactic works.
but hey, keep on talking trash ;)

you sad little child...
yes its the editor but i didnt use it nor did i reload anything
if you would test goodbye 3430 with an underdog team you would know how this tactic works.
but hey, keep on talking trash ;)

IF you are that confident, Show use your Game Status page.

besides the fact i have nothing 2 prove here i dont have the game anymore
i took the screenshot months ago

Piaz, you're the only one who's coming across like a child, enjoy editing your save files, hope you feel real achievement when "winning" cups and leagues hahaha.

The guy just posted his tactic. Please don't spam with unrealistic strikerless tactics that rendered this year's edition ****.

If you want to criticize, please talk about this tactic.

Piaz, you're the only one who's coming across like a child, enjoy editing your save files, hope you feel real achievement when "winning" cups and leagues hahaha.

Its ok; never argue with fools ;)

The guy just posted his tactic. Please don't spam with unrealistic strikerless tactics that rendered this year's edition ****.

If you want to criticize, please talk about this tactic.

Thanks man! There is no harm in trying. If you are not satisfied with this tactic it is fine. But please do not criticize unless you've tested it.

Cur the insults out or I'm handing out bans. Sick of people acting like toddlers

Maybe I do not have the time to test it? I would test it happily if I did. Look, no one obliges you to anything, if you don't want to do no point in even answering me

It's below average. Very good tactic if you want roleplay with 4-2-3-1 but 10 times less effective than any no striker tactic.

na0qCeuxT1eUq5omi5haMQ.png

eYD2wQQvT3e72KIV2APlwg.png

Hey cannot answer to your question because your inbox is full