The Great British Challange (For relaxed gamers)

Reaction score
THE GREAT BRITISHCHALLENGE

The Challenge:

Basically I had enough of being a top team or selecting my usual teams I play every year ( Vauxhall Motors or Manchester United).
So I came up with this and ive had allot of fun with it. Its similar to other challenges but I like the relaxed feel for it,playing in leagues I never would usually. So i thought let the challenge begin,win the top league in each of the five country's with any team either it being through promotions or moving job

Instructions:

So the game can now begin:
  • LOAD UP A STANDARD DATA BASE
  • LOAD UP ENGLAND,IRELAND,SCOTLAND,WALES & NORTHERN IRELAND
  • SELECT ALL LEAGUES IN EACH COUNTRY E.G FROM THE PREMIER TO THE NORTH/SOUTH
  • DATABASE SIZE AND PLAYER POOL IS YOUR CHOICE DEPENDING ON YOUR COMPUTER
  • START UNEMPLOYED WITH SUNDAY LEAGUE FOOTBALLER EXPERIENCE
  • WIN ALL FIVE DOMESTIC TOP LEAGUE TITLES
  • START WITH THE ENGLISH START DATE - JULY 2011
......................................................................................................................................................

So that's the challenge, I started this and I got Boston United in the BSN in October 2011.

I will keep this updated and check back for your questions or success stories :D

Screen shots always welcome as well.

Happy Challenging
(6)

Last edited:
First half season in challenge. saved and stabilised Boston.
9F56B724BF7F55530FDDD03BDE3436711A82CBE5

thats pretty cool im going to give it ago now

Excellent. If you wan to add me on steam your more than welcome. My ID is alexhollandmufc99

Good luck and keep me updated

(For relaxed gamers) - I suspect that by the end you will be pretty stressed

I think i'll be giving this a go, sounds like a decent challenge

Got havant & waterlooville at the end of september, heres the league when i took over. (for some reason it won't let me see the full league at once, but Woking are 5 points clear at the top with 28 followed by Bromley who have 23.)
View attachment 231975

Challenege underway il post a few screenies when i finally get a job :p

ill start this when my computer gets back online
edit : what is that text enchance thingy?

Last edited:
View attachment 231979

I got droyslden which made me slightly chuckle as i live 30mins away from there :p il post update at end of season when i get sacked ha

oo this looks good, ill post some screenshots when i get underway

Got havant & waterlooville at the end of september, heres the league when i took over. (for some reason it won't let me see the full league at once, but Woking are 5 points clear at the top with 28 followed by Bromley who have 23.)
View attachment 231975

Nice one mate. Starting to grow attached to Boston so wont want to leave them if i get offered a higher placed team job. Might take them up the ladder myself maybe :)

i actually already did that with havant way back on FM 08, so i won't mind too much.

I'll be giving this a go.

Starting up a new game now . . . . :)

Didn't get a job offer until October 16th

Boston United from BSN it is!!

Here's the League Table when I took over:

View attachment 232956