The Great British Challange (For relaxed gamers)

I decided to do this a while ago myself but never got that far into it, starting again now because it was quite good fun.

Final standings for my fourth season and first in the BSP
058AE53C9DA8D4A8BB4466C885A740CE3496F991

i always try these and end up getting fustrated cause i am not a good lower league manager. i might try to win the english league. but i have no intrest in the other leagues.

I decided to be Russian(i dont know why) and call myself Vladimir Gershakov(again dont know why)I had to wait until November to actually get a job,in the end I rejected Ayhlone town and decded to manage in-debt Monaghan United.When i took over the season has already finished with Monaghan finishing 5th respectively.View attachment 233244

Might give this a go once I finish (IF I finish) the Pentagon Challenge, I like obscure leagues :D

so here we go my first chance of managing came at the start of november when i got the altrincham job,here is a pic of me accepting my job and the league table before i play any matches.

View attachment 233623View attachment 233624

ow tostart my career with altrincham and ill post back later.

accidentally deleted my save when i was clearing out some of my less successful games that i very quickly get bored of. will try to get back to it soon enough

here we go with my second try at this....
I got droylsden in october.
once again the table isn't shown in full but altrincham and gainsborough both have 28 points.
View attachment 233772