Pezz96

Reaction score
The Challenge:
Think the San Marino challenge, but in Switzerland ;) My aims are simple turn Liechtenstein and Balzers, into footballing super-powers. Easy

The National Team:
The Liechtenstein NT, have experienced varying levels of performance during their time as a FIFA affiliated nation, ranging from reasonably s**t, to very s**t. In 2004 they suffered the ignominy of being the only side to ever lose to San Marino, on the flip side however they drew 2-2 in a 2006 WCQ to Portugal, 4 days later they secured their first ever win a 4-0 thrashing v Luxembourg. On the domestic front there is no organized league in Liechtenstein and all 7 club sides play their football in Switzerland.
Fc Balzers currently play their football in the 4th tier of Swiss football, they are generally considered the 3rd best club in Liechtenstein after the relative might of FC Vaduz, and Eschen/Mauren. We currently have 11 Liechtenstein cups to our name, this number will hopefully increase over the coming as it is our route into Europe for the foreseeable future.

View attachment 322677 The Sportplatz-Rheineau our current home, built in 2008 holds 2500 people

Key Players:

Mario Frick
View attachment 322656View attachment 322681 Undoubtedly Liechtensteins best ever player as spells in serie A with Siena, a club legend he'll be vital both on the pitch, and off the pitch when it comes to tutoring youngsters

Roman Hermann
View attachment 322682 Club Legend with a thunderbolt of a shot!

Rifat Sen
View attachment 322683 Solid defender, Austrian u21, vital to our success, sees his future elsewhere.

Sorry for the long op, updates will be much shorter

I think you're insane doing it with Balzers, it seems hard enough with Vaduz

I think you're insane doing it with Balzers, it seems hard enough with Vaduz
Well I thought about Vaduz but they are in the second division, and are way too good for it, and the swiss prem is pretty open, but with Balzers I've got a chance to build and hopefully I can win the Liechtenstein cup :)

Best of luck with this Pezz, I'll be sure to follow! Is it still the case the clubs in Liechtenstein can only qualify for the Europa League?

Well I thought about Vaduz but they are in the second division, and are way too good for it, and the swiss prem is pretty open, but with Balzers I've got a chance to build and hopefully I can win the Liechtenstein cup :)
Ah well, it is your choice. Any chance you can follow my England story?

Best of luck with this Pezz, I'll be sure to follow! Is it still the case the clubs in Liechtenstein can only qualify for the Europa League?
yes, we have to win the Liechtenstein cup to get in, our route into the Champions league will be the swiss league

yes, we have to win the Liechtenstein cup to get in, our route into the Champions league will be the swiss league
Good luck. I've picked out this quote because I've seen people get into the Swiss CL places with clubs from Liechtenstein, they didn't get a CL place.

Good luck. I've picked out this quote because I've seen people get into the Swiss CL places with clubs from Liechtenstein, they didn't get a CL place.

hopefully this isn't true, but tbf if that was the case Liechtenstein would become the main goal

first update very soon, playing my first game with the NT as I write, it's been very entertaining so far... ;)

Glad To See you've taken this on, Looking forward to this :D

Well well what a month, a real mixed bag

View attachment 322889 We have been competitive in all games bar the one v Eschen/Mauren where we were turgid lots of promise though

View attachment 322890 Decent position, considering we are predicted to go down, hopefully we can push on for top 3

View attachment 322891 Transfers

and now to the national team where we faced an inform U.S.A buoyant from two impressive wcq wins v Honduras and Mexico....

View attachment 322893
WHAT A RESULT!!!!!, it may seem like a small achievement to some, I mean it's only a friendly but we showed great promise and it's probably one of my best results on fm13!!

Last edited:
8 GAME REVIEW
Was originally gonna do this after 10 games, but decided to do it now, as I want you to know this story is very much alive and kicking :)

Balzers

View attachment 323082 Well, expectations are being very much exceeded so far, we are on a great run, yet IMO we are not playing to our best potential, lots of promise though

View attachment 323084 This run of form has left us in second spot, not quite sure how promotion works, as the league above me has 2 relegation spots, and my league has 3 regional divisions, so i assume there is some sort of wacky play off system, should be fun XD

The National Team
Following our stunning draw with the U.S.A, how would the team cope in qualification for the world cup
View attachment 323085 In short not very well, however we are very much taking baby steps at the moment, I have targeted two points from this group( draws V Latvia and Lithuania), and as of yet don't know my best team (if anyone knows any Liechtenstein gems please say)

So overall things are going well so far :)

he had austro/turk dual nationality he opted for turkey 3 u21 caps already, and look at his stats!!!

View attachment 323116 not too shabby for a Swiss 4th division player

arghhhh f**kin crash dump, ****** fm, the 3 games highlighted in my last pic are the ones ive lost :(

How do you get the Swiss first league playable in the game?

Right figured out how to add leagues but can you tell me what pack you downloaded to get FC Balzers?