skett

Reaction score
We've all had many different goalkeepers and im wondering who is the best? It can be from a past game or a current file, im not talking about IRL, just in football manager, regen's are welomed if you have screenshots.

For me there is only one guy, Rene Adler, he lets nothing past him and is top quality, cost me a lot but its ridiculous how good he was for me when i was Arsenal F.C

i had this fantastic regen but i lost the save....

I would second the Adler vote, but Reina is not too far behind in my Liverpool save.

Morgan De Sanctis in a Napoli save. My defence was shaky early in the season as my tactics were unbalanced, but he was single-handedly (literally in some cases) saving us games.

Ochoa, always does a job for me and he win Worlds best goalkeeper on every save i've played in which i had him

On FM 2010, I had Casillas play his *** out as the keeper, receiving through the whole season i think around maybe 25 goals. (Liga BBVA, Champions League & Spanish Cup)

I never actually buy keepers but the best keeper I've played with has got to be Pepe Reina... :)
Same in real life too though, best keeper out there by far... :)

I had very good experience with Sergio Asenjo and de Gea. They were really penalty killers.

I've also had sucess with these players at different levels of the game.
Neuer
Valdes
McGregor
Ochoa
Gordon
Reina
Lloris
Almunia( yes, hard to believe)

Adler is the best in my opinion, for fm10 it was Akinfeev

Iker Casillas is the best goalkeeper with 183 CA
but ... René Adler Hugo Lloris and Iker Casillas have tied with 185 PA

this is 11.2 database

Some good ones here, Adler's very popular i see, i would 2nd the ochoa bid, he is only 5 foot 8 but still a great stopper.

Some surprising ones, almunia, really? green and mcgregor dot really come under the catergory of 'greatest' for me, but fair play

Manuel Neuer, I've suffered less than 10 goals in the portuguese league more than once and never pass 25 goals overral.

Rene Adler...does miracles in goal.

Last edited: