The Grime Thread

ScallyLFC

Reaction score
Will probably be just mine and Gaffer's thread tbh. :D

Anyone else into it?

Not really my thing, but i like D Double E and Griminal, more into American Hip-Hop myself.

Yeah, love a bitta grime. Only the big names though.

Skepta, Wiley, Frisco, JME, Charlie Sloth, Scorcher, Chipmunk, Griminal, Giggs.

I'm into Charlie Sloth a lot atm. Boy Better Know always make great tunes. JME and Chipmunk are good when they actually make songs, which is rare.

'Wiley - She Likes To' is a really good sum up of the current grime scene, most of the artists above play a part. :)

Lowkey is a big grime talent who is on the rise, he's more of a normal rapper than grime scene type of rapper, but still, love his music.

Yeah, love a bitta grime. Only the big names though.

Skepta, Wiley, Frisco, JME, Charlie Sloth, Scorcher, Chipmunk, Griminal, Giggs.

I'm into Charlie Sloth a lot atm. Boy Better Know always make great tunes. JME and Chipmunk are good when they actually make songs, which is rare.

'Wiley - She Likes To' is a really good sum up of the current grime scene, most of the artists above play a part. :)

Lowkey is a big grime talent who is on the rise, he's more of a normal rapper than grime scene type of rapper, but still, love his music.

Yessss bruv. Haha.

I actually downloaded Charlie Sloth's "Blackbook" the other day. :D

"Charlie Sloth, they named me after coke, cos i'm white and addictive and i'll leave you broke"

Grime scene supporter !

I like alot of guys

Really feeling Ghetts and Maxsta is looking nice right now, Grim and Devs ofcourse and Scorcher all the the bait ones

Devz has to be my all time favourite, was listening to him aaaages ago.

Now I have people coming up to me saying "Have you heard London City?" :mad:

But i'm happy he's making it big now.

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

YouTube- D Double E - Freestyle

The greatest thing to ever come out of grime, makes me smile everytime.

Haha, funny that.

Nope, not that into it to be honest :(

He looks like Rio! LOL

Andy Milanokis is a legend I miss his sketch show