The Gunners Battle On...

Arsenal just lose
Arsenal 0 - Manchester Utd 1

(Rooney,57)
Rooney celebrates scoring the only goal of the game
View attachment 23985624 Sep 2011Arsenal fans will be disappointed with this result after having a number of chances to win,or at least get a draw,with Ilsinho hitting the post and Walcott twice coming close.But this was not to be as Man.Utd's prolific striker Wayne rooney slid the ball into the net in the 57th minute.
MOM : Patrice Evra

Fantastic comeback from the Gunners!
GNK Dinamo 1 - Arsenal 3

( Kovacic,42,Kovacic injured
,56 ; van Persie,51,Pivaric OG,62,Djourou,74)

van Persie celebrates his first goal in 405 minutes

View attachment 240062 2
9 sep 2011
Arsenal finally managed a comeback,after slipping up to the likes of Bilbao,United and West Brom
,when in all those games,at one point there were a goal down but unable to get an equaliser.The game got off to a bad start with Arsenal losing Mertesacker and walcott to injuries,in the 28th and 27th minutes respectively,although it is currently unknown how long they'll be out for.The highlight of the game for Gunners fans,is most likely to be Robin van Persie finally scoring,after previously going 405 minutes without one.
The other game in Group K was Athletic Bilbao 2 - SK Austria Wien 1
Here is Group K's standing now : View attachment 240086
Lineups : Dinamo : Kelava,Vida,Tonel(Samateh,81),Simunic,Tomecak,Kovacic(Pivaric,56),Chago,Ibanez,Sammir,Rukavina(Krstanovic,63),Igboun. Arsenal : Begovic,Vrasljko,Manoel,Mertesacker(Djourou,27),Buysse(Mario,49),Arteta,Song,Andersen(At AM),Walcott(Park,28),van Persie,J.Ayew. MOM : Robin van persie

*********************************************************************************
Really pleased with this result!By the way the player of the month is Lucas andersen.and sorry it keeps making Buysse's name go weird i cant stop it :/Finally,after the game lucas andersen said my team talk was great and really turned things around!

Last edited:
Lucas abdersen and manoel have finished 2nd and 3rd in the young player of the month awards

Disaster as Arsenal lose in the league for a 4th time
Stoke 3 - Arsenal 2
(Crouch x3,23,33,63 : j.Ayew,40,Lucas andersen,76 van persie injured,45 + 1)
Peter Crouch celebrates his hattrick.
View attachment 240097
For peter Crouch it was a day of threes... He scored 3 AND,more strangely
he scored those 3 goals in times ending with 3(23,33 and 63)!Arsenal were unlucky not to make the comeback,but they just couldn't find an equaliser.Even more depressing for Gunners fans is the injury of van Persie,who was just beginning to regain form.

Last edited:
Arsenal finally win
Arsenal 1 - Blackburn 0
(Walcott,5,Arteta missed pen,36)
Walcott celebrates scoring the only goal of the game.
View attachment 240677
17 Oct 2011 Arsenal can finally celebrate winning only there fourth game in the Premier league this season.Arsenal really should have scored two,but Mikel Arteta missed his penalty.Arsenal only got 3 of their 8 shots on target,while Blackburn got 4 out of 9.
All in all it was a drab match with arsenal dominating possession(they got 57% of it).
Man Of The Match : Aaron Ramsey
Lineups :
Arsenal : Szczesny,Vrasljko(Mario,45),Manoel,Djourou,Buysse,Song(at DM),Arteta,Ramsey,Andersen(At AM),Park,Walcott
Blackburn : Robinson,Orr,Dann,Givet,Hanley(Morris,45),Petrovic,N'Zonzi,Rochina,Vuckevic,Gamst Pedersen,Modeste(Marcus Olsson,55)
**********************************************************************************************************************************
happy with this result.sorry for lack of updates but my game would't stop holidaying :( (not this one,obviously)

Last edited:
The gunners Triumph in europe once again
Arsenal 2 - SK Rapid Wien 0
(Andersen,10,48)

Lucas Andersen scored twice to become Arsenal's top scorer in the league and Europe
View attachment 24143416 Year Old Lucas Andersen again displayed talent of someone twice his age scoring two times,becoming Arsenal's top scorer in Europe and scoring his first goals in 3 games of European football.Arsenal dominated the match,having 19 shots at the Rapid Wien goal,but only getting 5 of them on target.Andersen's Two goals were bot as good as each other,the first being a sweetly struck volley,the second a 35 yard screamer.
Man Of the Match : Lucas Andersen
Lineups :
Arsenal : Begovic,Vrasljko,Manoel,Djourou,Buysse(Mario,50),Song(DM),Arteta(Oxlade-Chamberlain,50),Ilsinho(Jano,50),Andersen,Kiessling,Walcott
SK Rapid Wien : Kardum, de la Cruz,Margreitter,R.Song,Suttner,Klein(Stankovic,75),Vrsic,Korbi,Babic,Linz(Jun,75),Kienast
*************************************************************************************************
I was quite surprised to see Alex Song's cousin Rigobert playing for Wien. Sorry for lack of updates but my Steam wouldn't open :(.

Swansea earn hard worked win
Swansea 2 - Arsenal 0
(Graham,4,Dyer,26 ; Arteta,injured,8,Vrasljko,injured,21,Manoel injured,68)

Graham celebrates opening the scoring for Swansea

View attachment 241835
Swansea totally dominated Arsenal,winning 57 % of possession and attempting 11 shots(5 of those were on target),while Arsenal only had a measly 5(3 of them being on target).Arsenal manager Didier Drogba's job is being put under question,after,although showing some good form in Europe,have only won 4 games out of 9(In the Premier League),the other 5 all being losses.Some Gunner's fas will say that arsenal could not be at their best with a Hat-Trick of injuries.
Lineups :
Swansea : Vorm,Rangel,Williams,Caulker,Taylor,Britton,Sigurosson(Monk,86),Allen,Dyer,Sinclair,Graham
Arsenal : Beovic,Vrasljko(Mario,21),Manoel,Djourou,Buysse,Song,Arteta(Jano,8),Ramsey,Andersen(Oxlade-Chamberlain,45),Park,Walcott.

****************************************************************************************
NOOOOOOOOOOO! I saw an article in the madia which said my job was insecure,but luckily my board confidence is still stable.View attachment 241836

I know! The worst thing about it is that basically none of the tactics on fm base are mac downloadable so I can't use any of those to save me

I have never downloaded a tactic myself - for me its all about trial and error and the one I use for my Bilbao save I have used throughout fm12. In fm11 I played a different tactic so I do change occasionally

there will be an update later,but I have to go pretty soon.I did actually play the match but it crashed(I won 2-1 as well)

2 Out 1 in,as Koscienly and Fabianski leave... And Ayew Comes inJordan NOT Andre Ayew
View attachment 238947
Incoming was former OM starlet Jordan ayew,although it was thought that his brother,Andre ayew would make the move NOT Jordan.When asked why he chose to move to Arsenal with Man.City lurking he said "I believe it will be best for my umm.. urr.... How you Say? ahhh... development as Arsenal have great Facilities and their manager Didier Drogba is a good freind of mine".He moved for £6m.
P.s Below that Is ANDRE Ayew NOT Jordan.

Good signing, either Ayew can turn into a quality premier league player!

Sorry guys my internet was out all of yesterday(Stupid Virgin).I can promise you the'll be an update today(IF my internet works)

The gunners come back from 2 goals down in derby-day thriller
Arsenal 3 -Tottenham 2

(Walcott,46,69,Oxlade Chamberlain,60 ; Modric,4,Bale,41)
Oxlade-Chamberlain celebrates scoring for the first time in an Arsenal shirt
View attachment 242540
30 Oct 2011 In an exciting North London derby,Arsenal looked finished after they were 2-0 down with just 40 minutes gone.However Arsenal made an incredible comeback in the Gunners's first try at using the 4-2-3-1,with a Walcott goal making Didier Drogba's half time talk easier.Oxlade Chamberlain scored his first goal ever for Arsenal since signing for £12million,and van Persie and Vermaelen both made returns to first team action after being out with long-term injuries,although they didn't contribute to the game much.Tottenham fans will like to console themselves with the thought that Emmanuel Adebayor's Ghost 'Goal' should have been allowed.
This is the Premier league table now :
View attachment 242542
Man Of The Math : Theo Walcott
Lineups :
Arsenal (4-2-3-1) : Begovic,Vrasljko,Vermaelen,Djourou,Jano(Arteta,45,
Arteta injured,53,subbed for Mario,53),Song,van Persie(at AM,not STC),Ramsey(Oxlade-Chamberlain,45),Park,Walcott
Tottenham (4-5-1) : Freidel,Debuchy,Dawson,King,Assou-
Ekotto,Lennon(Defoe,67),Parker,Keita(Van der Vaart,88),Bale(Huddlestone,61)
,Modric,Adebayor
***************************************************************************************************************
In case your wondering since I made some weird substitutions his my formation :View attachment 242541I'd like to thank Kieranforthewin for suggesting the brilliant 4-2-3-1
btw Andersen wasn't in the team since he needed to go on holiday

Last edited:
The gunners come back from 2 goals down in derby-day thriller
Arsenal 3 -Tottenham 2

(Walcott,46,69,Oxlade Chamberlain,60 ; Modric,4,Bale,41)
Oxlade-Chamberlain celebrates scoring for the first time in an Arsenal shirt
View attachment 242540
30 Oct 2011 In an exciting North London derby,Arsenal looked finished after they were 2-0 down with just 40 minutes gone.However Arsenal made an incredible comeback in the Gunners's first try at using the 4-2-3-1,with a Walcott goal making Didier Drogba's half time talk easier.Oxlade Chamberlain scored his first goal ever for Arsenal since signing for £12million,and van Persie and Vermaelen both made returns to first team action after being out with long-term injuries,although they didn't contribute to the game much.Tottenham fans will like to console themselves with the thought that Emmanuel Adebayor's Ghost 'Goal' should have been allowed.
This is the Premier league table now :
View attachment 242542
Man Of The Math : Theo Walcott
Lineups :
Arsenal (4-2-3-1) : Begovic,Vrasljko,Vermaelen,Djourou,Jano(Arteta,45,
Arteta injured,53,subbed for Mario,53),Song,van Persie(at AM,not STC),Ramsey(Oxlade-Chamberlain,45),Park,Walcott
Tottenham (4-5-1) : Freidel,Debuchy,Dawson,King,Assou-
Ekotto,Lennon(Defoe,67),Parker,Keita(Van der Vaart,88),Bale(Huddlestone,61)
,Modric,Adebayor
***************************************************************************************************************
In case your wondering since I made some weird substitutions his my formation :View attachment 242541I'd like to thank Kieranforthewin for suggesting the brilliant 4-2-3-1
btw Andersen wasn't in the team since he needed to go on holiday

Great comeback! You would have unlocked a steam achievement if not done so already with that one

Sorry there haven't been any updates recently but Virgin are being B*******. they did come but didn't do anything lol

Arsenal thrash Wien in unexpected result
SK Austria Wien 2 - Arsenal 5
(Linz x2,2,25
; Walcott,1,47,Jano,16,Miquel,50,Ramsey,56)
Aaron Ramsey celebrates his goal

View attachment 242823
In the first 45 minutes you could be forgiven for thinking that this was going to be a close match,with the most likely result a draw,but Walcott & co had other ideas.Jano and Ignasi Miquel both scored their first goals for the club,but the star of the match was undoubtedly Theo Walcott.Continuing his recent explosive form he scored 2 goals and also bagged an assist and definitely deserved the match ball.After a shaky start to their European campaign this result keeps Arsenal second in their group behind Ahletic Bilbao.
Man Of The Match : Theo Walcott
Lineups :
Rapid Wien : Kardum,Delaplace(Krenn,45),Margreitter,R.Song,Leovac,Klein,Vrsic,Korbi,Babic(Stankovic,62),Kienast(Jun,74),Linz
Arsenal : (started with a 4-2-3-1but ended with 5-2-2-1) Szczesny,Ilsinho,Song,Djourou,Gibbs(Mario,45),Jano(Miquel,45 Miquel was moved to CB since he can't play CM),Coquelin,Oxlade Chamberlain,Ramsey(Moved to CM in place of Jano),Park,Walcott
****************************************************************​
Woooooooo!Good Result.I'm going to have to sell RVP in the summer though because he's 28

Nice story mate, great to see you start one after all the feedback you gave me :) i'm sure results will turn good. Definatly following!

Back