The Gunners Battle On...

The race for Robin heats up
It has been leaked from Arsenal football club that 4 clubs have made 20m offers for Robuin van Persie.
BBC Sport understands those 4 clubs are
Sevilla and Real Madrid of Spain and Internazionale and Juventus of Italy.
Whether any of these offers
have been accepted remains to be seen.
Arsenal released a statement saying
Robin has been a fantastic servant to this club and we wish him the best of luck with whatever club he chooses to join. We came to this decision after lengthy discussions with both manager and player...(Blah,Blah,Blah)

If RVP does leave None of Arsenal's players will have won a trophy with Arsenal!

The Gunners Triumph again Bolton 0 - Arsenal 3
(Jano pen,4,walcott,8,27)
Theo Walcott continued his excellent form
View attachment 243450
7 Nov 2011 Arsenal continued their recent excellent form with a win against Bolton at the Reebok.Surprisingly Bolton dominated possession,having 57% of it,but they couldn't put it to any use.Arsenal coasted past them and should have scored more.Theo Walcott deservedly won his 4th Man Of The Match award this season,and Gunners Boss Didier Drogba will be hoping he continues that form.

Last edited:
Oh great my save has crashed :( I'll have to play my Bolton match all over again now

The gunners continue winning
Arsenal 1 - Sunderland 0
(Walcott,39)
Arsenal deserved to win by more and really dominated possession,getting 62% of it and thoroughly dominating the game.Jano and Theo Walcott seemed to have formed a formidable partnership,assisting each other 3 times in their last 3 games.Theo walcott unndoubtedly is arsenal's top peformer this season and continued his explosive form today.
This result puts arsenal 6th.

£20m for RVP? Thought you would get more there

Arsenal hold Villa to a draw
Aston Villa 2 - Arsenal 2
(Bent,13,24 ; Walcott,11,70)

Theo Walcott celebrates his 10th Premier league goal of the season
View attachment 244571Theo Walcott made it 10 in 10 becoming the second top scorer in the premier league.Darren Bent also scored a double,but that was for Arsenal's opposition,Villa.It was a tight match with no better or worse side,with Arsenal only having 51% of possession.
The premier league table now: View attachment 244572

Two late goals from both sides see Arsenal ****** a draw
Athletic 1 - Arsenal 1
(Lopez,88 ; Andersen,93)

Djourou : Not Arsenal's goalscorer but undoubtedly their best player
View attachment 2450861st Dec 2011 This was a scrappy match,with Athletic already qualifying from group K and Arsenal needing a draw to guarantee qualification.Both sides had a very poor shots on target ratio,with arsenal only getting 2 of their 6 shots on target and Bilbao getting 3 of their 11 shots on target.David Lopez must have a thing about scoring late goals against Arsenal,as the last time these sides met he scored Athletic's winner in the 87th minute.Unfortunately for Bilbao Lopez's goal was not the winner as young striker Lucas andersen managed to guarantee Arsenal's qualification from group K.
Man Of The Match : Fernando Llorente

Arsenal held to boring stalemate against Liverpool
Arsenal 0 - Liverpool 0
Skrtel : Man of the match
View attachment 245755
To put it in the words of Didier Drogba "It was worse than watching the grass grow."A very boring match with Liverpool only getting 1 of their 6 shots on target and arsenal getting 5 out of 14.The only incident worth commenting on was Steven Gerrard's injury in the 25th minute.
Man of the Match : Martin Skrtel

The Gunners Battered by Chelsea
Chelsea 3 - Arsenal 1
(Torres,17,59,Kalou,57; Walcott,89)

Walcott scoring Arsenal's only goal of the game
View attachment 246257
Arsenal were deservedly battered by Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.Both London clubs are a lot lower in the table then there fans are used to and both have recently had changes of manager.Chelsea totally dominated arsenal,having 55% of possession and getting 21 shots away,compared to Arsenal's 5.Didier Drogba called it "The worst performance from Arsenal since the 3-1 loss at Udinese."
Man Of The Match:Fernando Torres

Arsenal defeated by massive scoreline
Arsenal 0 - GNK Dinamo 5
(Igboun,21,Sammir,31,33,48,Simunic,60)

Aneke:Making his competitive debut
View attachment 246694
Despite the massive scoreline,Gunners boss Didier Drogba remains upbeat "We played our B team out there.It was to be expected.Sure,I would have liked to score at least once but we need to focus on the Man.City game coming up and we had already qualified so we could relax."
Arsenal certainly did play their B team,with Chuks Aneke making his Europa league debut.One of the major reasons Arsenal lost this game was their inability to score.They managed 8 shots but none of them were on target!
Man Of the Match: Sammir
Arsenal Lineup :Begovic,Mario,Mertesacker(Manoel,45),Djourou,Buysse,Coquelin,Song(Ramsey,45),Oxlade-Chamberlain,Aneke,Park,Walcott(Andersen,45)

Arsenal get Europa draw against the 'Hardest Team' says Drogba
Kevin Gameiro,PSG's leading marksman
View attachment 246704
Arsenal have been drawn against Paris Saint-German in the Europa League.Didier Drogba said that PSG were possibly the best team in the Europa League.

Arsenal grab late goal to ****** win
Arsenal 1 - Manchester City 0
(Walcott,82)

Arsenal will be pleased with this win,in a match many thought they would lose.Theo Walcott has undoubtedly been Arsenal's best player this season and the goal he scored today got him the impressive tally of 12 goals in 13 games,which puts him 2nd in the premier league top scorers list,behind Wayne Rooney with 15.This puts arsenal 10th in the league.
Man Of The Match :Gael Clichy
In other news...Arsenl have officialy sold Robin van Persie to Sevilla for £20million,,with all of it being paid over the next 48 months.Arsenal have also sold Johan Djourou to Man.City for £6.5m.

How can you lose 5-0 to Dinamo and then beat Man City???????????

Arsenal embarrassed by amazing Wolves
Arsenal 0 - Wolves 2
(Fletcher,58,72)

Steven Fletcher celebrates his unexpected double.
View attachment 247526
Didier Drogba must be wondering how Arsenal didn't win this match.They had 68% of possession and 4 of their 12 shot's were on target,whereas Wolves had 7 shots and the only ones on target were their 2 goals!
As things stand,it looks like Arsenal have to win the FA cup to get European football.
View attachment 247525
*********************************************************************************
Some surprises in the table!Swansea 2nd?Everton 3rd?Sunderland 5th?Chelsea 7th?Man.City 9th?It's crazy!

Last edited:
Arsenal trample over Norwich
Norwich 1 - Arsenal 3
(Holt,60 ; Walcott,29,40,87(pen)
)

Park Chu-Young -didn't score but got an assist.
View attachment 247963Theo Walcott added another to his tally,causing Didier Drogba to say he was;"One of the best players of his generation."Park Chu-Young however continued his incredible goal duck, but did pop up with an assist,with Lucas Andersen getting the other 2.Walcott's first 2 goals were incredible,one a lovely chip,the other a 25-yarder.

I'm going to resign,I think.I've got a better idea for a story and my job is insecure.
Sorry to those peeps who were following.
I'll probably make a new story today,but I'm not sure who with.

Back