Sorry if this has been asked earlier in the thread but I don't have the patience to read through 76 pages. I also didn't manage to find anything with the search engine... anywho

I'm getting an error saying something along the lines of "Football Manager 12 is running low on memory - please close the game and free up some memory" and instantly after that it says "FM has ran out of memory. Game will now close" I've never had this problem before in my ~7 years of actively playing fm. Thank you in advance for any responses

Hi guys. I have a problem with my team. Im playing with Barcelona and it is the last match in the spain league before the international matches. My whole team was call and now they traveling and i can't use them for the match... And the most interesting thing is that Real Madrid has no problems with their squad and they players will go 1 day after my players... What is this?? Im screwed up! View attachment 214303View attachment 214304View attachment 214305These images are: my team, my players that are called up on 29.08 and the Real Madrid players on 30.09. HELP ME!!!

Hey, sorry if this has already been asked but i couldn't find it. I'm pretty new to FM so could anyone help me out and tell me the best way to make youngsters and wonder kids reach their potential and make sure they turn into good players? Thanks

Play with them regularly.

Hello guys
First time poster here needing your help!!
I started a game in the Brazilian league managing Internacional. This is the first time i play in the Brazilian league so i would like to ask you if anyone knows if there is a minimum age regulation in this league. After the end of my first season i got lucky and my academy produced an amazing 14 year old regen already rated with two stars and potentially 5 stars, and i can't play him in any competition (state champ., first divion, libertadores). Do i have to wait 2 seasons for him to turn 16 before i play him? Or even worse 17? In my Liverpool save i remember giving the occasional ten minutes on 14 and 15 year old regens. After a lot of search i have not found an answer anywhere on the web and any help will be greatly appreciated!!
Thank you very much

Hey guys. Been reading through some threads and heard about this before but never wanted to try it until now. How do we go back to the classic tactics mode? Ta

Hi,

having a little problem with steam. When trying to start FM12, there pops up an Steam Error message saying that FM12 "isn't available at the moment."

Can someone help me with this, Thank you :)

When I try to open a match I get this message: "xml parsing error! not well- formed (invalid token) at line 1 of floating_league_table_state_changes.xml"

What is it and how do I get rid of it?

I need some help putting the logos i have downloaded into the game.

I've a question about homegrown players I just didn't think it warranted it's own thread though.

Is it possible to get Brazilians to have the "homegrown at club" tag, if managing in England? Just wondering because it says they must be at the club for three years before their 21st birthday, but obviously Brazilians can't sign for teams abroad until their 18th birthday. And not just Brazilian players but I guess any player who is restricted from signing until he turns 18. It seems the end of his third year at the club would be the day of his birthday, ie technically after he has turned 21...

I've a question about homegrown players I just didn't think it warranted it's own thread though.

Is it possible to get Brazilians to have the "homegrown at club" tag, if managing in England? Just wondering because it says they must be at the club for three years before their 21st birthday, but obviously Brazilians can't sign for teams abroad until their 18th birthday. And not just Brazilian players but I guess any player who is restricted from signing until he turns 18. It seems the end of his third year at the club would be the day of his birthday, ie technically after he has turned 21...

technically the day before tehy turn 21 is the last day needed so they finish the 3 years then turn 21 1 second later. i don't know how that would be interpreted by the game although i have a feeling that would mean they wouldn't although as they still count as under21 until the end of the season as far as squad registration goes it might be the same for home grown rules.

so in short i would think not although there is a possibility that they could.

Drop in form help needed!

I've tended to buy a new FM game every few years, rather than getting it every year, for one main reason - I can never seem to avoid my form spiralling inexplicably downwards. I have a good team, playing well, then I just start to lose. I know a few more details would help but this just seems to happen to me whatever team I start with. It can sometimes be down to the odd injury or something but even when they come back I can't reverse the downward spiral. It just dispirits me so much and I always end up giving up the game. I was in a slump when I stopped playing FM11 just after Xmas but I want to get back into it. I know nobody can give me a magic spell, given the lack of specifics above, but can someone just tell me if a complete change of tactics is the kind of thing which is likely to help, or should I just ride it out and stick to the same players playing the same way and hope they suddenly start winning? I don't mind losing when I've lost two or three good players or my whole team is knackered from fixture congestion - at least then I understand the reasons why - I just can't stand it when the fall is so dramatic and so apparently inexplicable.

this is probably going to seem like a stupid question but its bugged me throughout all football managers since ive been playing from around 2008. How do you actually sell players? i dont want to send them out on loan with a 'future fee' i want to SELL THEM!!!!! any help would be brilliant guys :)

Can anyone tell me how to create a new thread LOL have started some before but having a dizzy moment and cant rememberoO)

this is probably going to seem like a stupid question but its bugged me throughout all football managers since ive been playing from around 2008. How do you actually sell players? i dont want to send them out on loan with a 'future fee' i want to SELL THEM!!!!! any help would be brilliant guys :)

Go to "set transfer status" and select "offer to clubs." Then pick your terms. Sometimes teams will still only make loan offers, but a lot of the time if teams are interested they will return transfer bids. Just be somewhat realistic with your demands and don't expect to always get as much as you ask for.

Can anyone tell me how to create a new thread LOL have started some before but having a dizzy moment and cant rememberoO)

Above the forum heading, there is a blue box with the words "Post New Thread." Click on that.