Try having a private chat with him and see if you can ask him to stop attempting long throws. Make sure he's not included in the taking of throw ins part of the tactics too in duties

Thanks! Wasn't able to select anything in chat that seemed relevant, but I took him off of taking throw-ins. We'll see if that helps.

can anyone advise me...would you buy a player if his attributes suited the tactic, but was only rated at 2 or 2 and half stars?...could a player like that be good enough for the prem, or could he just slot into the tactic regardless because his attributes fit?...money's a bit tight, so im looking at stats at 11 at the lowest.

Hey, I'm currently playing with Barcelona and have finished my first season winning the treble, which is all fine and great. The problem I have is that my Barca Athletic somehow managed to get relegated and because I only loaded the spanish league to 2nd division I'm wondering if they have ANY chance at all of getting back to the 2nd divison since the fixture schedule for them doesn't list any games appart from friendlies. If that's not possible I'd like to ask if I can somehow load up the 3rd divison without restarting the game.

How effective is training in the 5th tier? At what point should I focus on individual players instead of team?

I'm managing Crawley in my first time playing FM, bumbling along (like you do) and generally doing okay, I think. I have no reputation, so I don't really attract really good players or coaches (that I can afford). I've plugged a couple of holes with loans and a couple of signings. I decided that instead of trying to develop individual players to the maximum, I should focus on getting the talent I currently have to work together well as a team. I chose a 4-4-2 and kept Team Blend at max until all bars were full. I've now added a 4-5-1 and am keeping team blend at max. It's currently late October.

So far through the season, I'm finding that more often than not I am keeping posession and getting chances, but finishing is not strong. My games tend to be low scoring affairs, even when playing a team at the bottom of the table (I'm currently 3rd). I have thought about trying to develop individual skills, or have players try to train to bright green in the positions I play them, but don't want to lose the progress on the team blend - I still get messages about players having trouble blending in. Given the (not great) level of skill and potential I currently have to work with, and the fact that I don't have super great coaches, should I really worry that much about my individual players' progress?

Thanks!

I noticed in the German league I can have a squad size of 99.. but I get bored of all the teams in that league. Does anyone know another league with big squad sizes?

Hey, I'm currently playing with Barcelona and have finished my first season winning the treble, which is all fine and great. The problem I have is that my Barca Athletic somehow managed to get relegated and because I only loaded the spanish league to 2nd division I'm wondering if they have ANY chance at all of getting back to the 2nd divison since the fixture schedule for them doesn't list any games appart from friendlies. If that's not possible I'd like to ask if I can somehow load up the 3rd divison without restarting the game.

Even though you're not playing 3rd division, teams will automatically get promoted to 2nd division. Unfortunately, there is no way to load more leagues, but that is one of the new things in Football Manager 2012 and something I look forward to a lot.

just started using fm editer but i some how turned my stadium condition to very good from poor, how do i turn it back? hoping if its poor they might build me a new one :)

just started using fm editer but i some how turned my stadium condition to very good from poor, how do i turn it back? hoping if its poor they might build me a new one :)

When you start a new game, simply load the standard database. If you don't want to start a new game, you could download FMRTE and change it there.

Hi guys,

I have a problem with v.11.1. I can't click on the result of a match (like 2-0)... i mean i click on it and nothing happens. It doesn't open the match overview screen. It's kinda annoying, and i haven't found a solution yet, despite googling hours. It does it only in one determined save game. Thanks for any help or advice.

I have some training/player condition, fatigue questions. If my players are generally over 95% condition, even after only a two day break, do I still need to rotate them? Is there a fatigue factor that is separate from their condition? Also, if my players are generally really high condition, do I still need to tone down the aerobic and strength training? What should I set the aerobic and strength training at for the normal season schedules? I usually have it one or two ticks into 'medium' since I noticed I got down arrows with less than that. Is that too much strength and aerobic? Do I still need to rotate players if their conditions are usually high?

I'm trying to get some high earners off my wage bill and wondering whether there is a way to offer to subsidise the wages of the player when selling them? I think I've seen the AI do it but no idea how to do it myself. Many thanks

my assistant is always telling me on half time, that X is used to close down more opponents which is kinda weird cause i have set his marking on tight and man marking. And then he tells me that Y is used to a more direct game, is it the passing or sthg else?

finally, lets say a defender has an average rate for passing (between 10 and 12) is it better to put him on simple or more direct passing or it depends on my strategy ?

does a player's personality change? if yes, how?

I have a problem, my request to get a feeder club has been granted and they said they'll allow me to pick one, but the problem is they always say they haven't been able to find any and the matter closes. How can I get a decent 2nd league club to be my feeder? I'm playing Barcelona.

Ok i've got a question
Its 2014, 5th year at Leeds. Second year in the premiership.
Mario Balotelli has announced that he intends to leave Man City at the end of the season on a bosman.
Is he a psycho in the game. I don't pay large wages, so i doubt i'll be able to sign him anyway. But its amazing the level of players you can get on bosman's in this game. I imagine you have to handle him pretty carefully as well.

I know Balotelli is a good game, is he worth all the problems he can cause.

I have 1 problem with the faces i create a folder with the name ''faces'' and i put some faces in folder but faces not showing in the game i don't know where is the problem ?

Please i need quick help.

Ok guys i think i have a problem here. I play with Aston Villa, and after doing good in first season. I decided to invest in young players and bring good staff onboard. My problem is, no one from staff is joining my team !! They say that my offer is acceptable, and they have to think it trough before reaching a decision. I made offers for most of them, around may and june. Now it's almost november and i didn't get any kind of answer from any of them, positive or negative! I fired some staff members to make way for new better ones, but no one is coming and im in shortage. How long can that last, and is there something like staff transfer window? Thanks in advance

hi all,

im new here. im playing fm for a long time its the best ever footballmanagergame. i have a question a friend of mine will also play it but cant english as good you need , so is there a possibilty to edit it in german. i cant found a tool to edit it. can anybody help me or had an idea.

thanxs a lot
play on.......