Hey guys , i'm new here ! Was wondering about how to post pictures !

Thank you !

I got lfc marshall update latest update and started career in SPL, I sometimes check results in BPL just for the sake of it and it seems that the only fixtures English teams have are european games, anyone know what I've did and how to fix this?

Hi,

I just qualified for the UEFA cup and now I have only 3 own youth players - istead of 4 and I cannot proceed - what can i do - is my game now completly busted?

Hi,

I just qualified for the UEFA cup and now I have only 3 own youth players - istead of 4 and I cannot proceed - what can i do - is my game now completly busted?

Go on holiday for the day

thanks - now I want to use the second team to let my players from the first team get some palayinbg practice - but in the rules that my co-trainer offers I can not choose them as available - any way to change it?
The part which says players from the first team need games cannot be chosen in the rules/action window...
Can I train a national team and a local league team at the same time? How to get hired as a national coach?

Oh and where can i see the ppm of a player?

Last edited:
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!
I cannot make first team players available for my second team to give them play practice - I marked them all as available in the first team screen - but they are marked as unavailable in the second team screen

I got lfc marshall update latest update and started career in SPL, I sometimes check results in BPL just for the sake of it and it seems that the only fixtures English teams have are european games, anyone know what I've did and how to fix this?
Did you load up England at the start of the game when you select your nations?