The High Flying Dutchmen: An Ajax Amsterdam Story

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 400
  • Views Views 138K
Great game against Barca. You described it brillaintly too! Keep up the good work. Ajax - the new power in European football.

thanks Salas! (its pretty much what I did (and thought) while watchin it :P it was epic!

I will get the correct stats in a bit :) but yeah, I think I have not lost in the league :)

Hello Raikan ,

First of all , loving the story , really addictive and cant wait for next update , i really think you're doing a great job with Ajax .

Second , can you please post a ss of Ritheley , i wanna know how he turns out with your trainning , even 1 season after.

Breaking news:

ST_header.jpg

I regret to inform you that due to the hate mail and death threats my family and I were receiving during our last few weeks in Amsterdam I decided to resign from Ajax as my priorities lay with the safety of my family.

I thank you to all the supporters and to everyone involved in making my time here a success and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Neil

Last edited:
Unlucky with the loss of your games and FM stuff mate, although I didn't say it much, it really was a great career and a joy to follow.

Gutted for you mate-voted for your story yesterday too in the story of the week compo. Know how you feel too-lost my story save a short while back and had to delete story. But Don't you dare not do another one-or I shall be forced to cyber slap you!!! :P

Unlucky with the loss of your games and FM stuff mate! But most importantly, unlucky with the loss of your personal stuff. - I know how you feel, my laptop broke a few months ago and I lost absolutely everything. But I'm slowly starting to get most of my things back on my new PC, I just keep them on a portable hard drive from now on. Best way! You should start a new story mate, I read somewhere that you was going to start a new Tottenham save, maybe produce a story out of that :)

thanks guys :) will do Sam! (not sure about story though, dont have all that much time anymore)

thanks guys :) will do Sam! (not sure about story though, dont have all that much time anymore)
Okay mate no worries! I guess you don't have to do a story as such, just keep us all updated with how you're doing with Tottenham. Not in great detail obviously, possibly 2 updates per season. I suppose more people would prefer that, rather than you not doing one at all. Only if time allows you though.. Good luck with getting all your stuff back mate.

Terrible news. Sorry to hear that, I had something similar happen to me a few years back. My flat mates rabbit (seriously, who keeps a "house rabbit anyway?!) ate through my external hard drive power cable which burnt out the hard drive. Lost 500GB of music, films and footy manager.

This was the best story on fm-base and it's a shame its gone. Bad times indeed.

Back