The How to get my player a Work Permit thread

Well, I have a question about transfers inside the Premier League. I'm managing Brighton, I managed to remain in Premier league, it's my third season now and fortunately Manchester United's Mame Biram Diouf's contract expired. He had been playing in England for three years and I was pretty sure i'd be able to sign him, but transfer to Brighton was cancelled because he couldn't get work-permit.
I also don't understand how can you loan players out for loan to get work-permit if you can't even get a player without one. I'm not a fan of editing so i'd like to figure the solution out without editing...

Last edited:
Well, I have a question about transfers inside the Premier League. I'm managing Brighton, I managed to remain in Premier league, it's my third season now and fortunately Manchester United's Mame Biram Diouf's contract expired. He had been playing in England for three years and I was pretty sure i'd be able to sign him, but transfer to Brighton was cancelled because he couldn't get work-permit.
I also don't understand how can you loan players out for loan to get work-permit if you can't even get a player without one. I'm not a fan of editing so i'd like to figure the solution out without editing...

You need a feeder club that allowes 'work permit' loans, then when you try to sign the player he will be added to your squad. To get a feeder club go to the board and ask for feeder club but make sure you say 'work permit' not for 'experience' as this method will not work, when you have feeder you can sign him and loan him to the feeder club by pressing 'squad', 'FEEDER CLUB NAME' (eg. KV.Mechelen), 'Loan out on season loan'. He will gain the nationality of the club within 3 seasons - eg Belgium nationality.

:) - PL7

i don't understand how if your an english club, why on earth do you need to send a wp player to Belgium to gain nationality ? when they are going to be playing in England?