So you mean he's meant to score less and I should'nt be worried to change his role to poacher or whatever else?
Because I play with a short passing style focussed through the middle, as in the AMC spot I got my team's best player by miles: Kevin de Bruyne ( really high passing, creativity and ball control ). Should I set him as playmaker/anchor man?...does this setting really matter?

So you mean he's meant to score less and I should'nt be worried to change his role to poacher or whatever else?
Because I play with a short passing style focussed through the middle, as in the AMC spot I got my team's best player by miles: Kevin de Bruyne ( really high passing, creativity and ball control ). Should I set him as playmaker/anchor man?...does this setting really matter?
It depends if your striker is fast. If he's fast make De Bruyne an AP or TQ and set the striker as Poacher, target man in team instructions with run-onto-ball distribution to score more goals.

Exactly. If it is working for you and the FC opens up space, then its all fine and dandy. Ih he fails to score even though having lots of chances, then its a problem

Ok guys I really appreciate your suggestions, TBH this is the second thread in which you help me so I'm pleased. BTW I need your help one more time, as I just discovered a rare and interesting thing: the new brazilian regen that I bought is the highest player in the whole game, being 2.06 metres high ( I have no idea how to translate this in british measure system honestly :p ). So of course I'm thinking about taking advantage of this freak of nature still using the same tactic as before. How should I play him? Here's his stats:View attachment 276881

Last edited:
At what age should I loan out my youth?

I have quality youth who can get solid playing time at another club at 18-20, but if I send them out they will lose "trained at club" status.

Should I just wait until they are 21?

Ok guys I really appreciate your suggestions, TBH this is the second thread in which you help me so I'm pleased. BTW I need your help one more time, as I just discovered a rare and interesting thing: the new brazilian regen that I bought is the highest player in the whole game, being 2.06 metres high ( I have no idea how to translate this in british measure system honestly :p ). So of course I'm thinking about taking advantage of this freak of nature still using the same tactic as before. How should I play him? Here's his stats:View attachment 276881

You need to use English as language mate. Although I can imagine what most Of those stats mean, there are still some I have no clue about. Also remember that his height means nothing but instead its the decision, jumping, agility, balance, anticipation and heading that decides if he is going to be good in the air.

I'm on a 23 match unbeaten run in my Liverpool save using a tactic that I've created and I'm wondering at what point in the season will the opposition work out what tactics i'm using? I know they will probably have to be altered at some point but i'm not sure by how much. Can the sliders just be moved by one or two clicks as I really don't want the style of football to change too much. I usually average about 70% possession in a home game even against the likes of Man Utd.

Also, any ideas what to say during team-talks, I almost always get a red response?

Cheers

I'm on a 23 match unbeaten run in my Liverpool save using a tactic that I've created and I'm wondering at what point in the season will the opposition work out what tactics i'm using? I know they will probably have to be altered at some point but i'm not sure by how much. Can the sliders just be moved by one or two clicks as I really don't want the style of football to change too much. I usually average about 70% possession in a home game even against the likes of Man Utd.

Also, any ideas what to say during team-talks, I almost always get a red response?

Cheers
What is your current rep as that is the most likely thing for the team talks problem. The AI working out your tactics is a myth, they just can't do it, if you go off it's always something else than the AI figuring you out.

You need to use English as language mate. Although I can imagine what most Of those stats mean, there are still some I have no clue about. Also remember that his height means nothing but instead its the decision, jumping, agility, balance, anticipation and heading that decides if he is going to be good in the air.

Yeah that's legit, I thought the stats order was the same in every language but that's not the case, so there you go pal:

What is your current rep as that is the most likely thing for the team talks problem. The AI working out your tactics is a myth, they just can't do it, if you go off it's always something else than the AI figuring you out.

It's my first season so my rep probably isn't very high yet, and I started it as a Semi-Pro footballer, if that makes any difference.

Cheers for the info mate.

It's my first season so my rep probably isn't very high yet, and I started it as a Semi-Pro footballer, if that makes any difference.

Cheers for the info mate.
Yep, for enough respect to motivate a Liverpool side it needs to be at least national or possibly continental.

Yeah that's legit, I thought the stats order was the same in every language but that's not the case, so there you go pal:

Firstly, I would focus on his training. I would make him traine heavy on Tactics and Agility. As for roles, his really low bravery stat ( 3) Will see him pull out Of 50-50 duells which is sad since he is most likely to win them. This means that he is less suitablefor ? Target man role. Perhaps use him as ? Deeplying FC on support ?It Will also depend on hos ppms.

I play a wide, fast tempo, short passing game with 1 striker playing in front of 2 AMCs.

What non-finishing PPMs would be best for the striker?

I play a wide, fast tempo, short passing game with 1 striker playing in front of 2 AMCs.

What non-finishing PPMs would be best for the striker?

What kind of striker is he? Target Man, Poacher, a fast player?

Just wondering lads, is there anything i can do to improve a players chance of gettin a work permit?

Just wondering lads, is there anything i can do to improve a players chance of gettin a work permit?

If you happen to manage his national team then you could always make sure he gets a lot of international football. Otherwise there's not much you can do apart from loaning him out to an EU feeder club where he doesn't need a permit (e.g. Belgium), and regularly offering him a new contract to see if he can get a permit earlier.

Target man, Bony Wilfried

For Target-men, good PPM's in my opinion are (And I have put them in order by how important I think they are! :D):

Beats Offside-trap
Gets forward whenever possible (since your only using one striker!)
Marks tightly
Moves into channels
Comes deep to receive the ball
Plays with back to goal (Depending on your tactics, this is more for when he holds the ball up for other player to arrive!)
Stops play (Again for if he holds the ball up!)

If I go on holiday leaving my assistant if charge of a game and he gets a good result, is there any way to find out what tactics he employed?

If I go on holiday leaving my assistant if charge of a game and he gets a good result, is there any way to find out what tactics he employed?

Not really as he will use diffrent stratgies and use shouts, all depending on opposition and match stats