The International BaP MkII Game Thread

I had minor interest from my beloved Liverpool.. What a career start that would've been. Would've loved to be a legend there !

Started off at Villa not too bad hope my player makes it big.

Any idea what the training facilities are like?

Jan 2012:

NEWS:

50% of Tim Downing is again on the move as a Co-Ownership deal is struck with Genoa for £140k. It will see him stay at Cosenza for the rest of the season, though.
Roma have signed Kristo Laur from Vannes for £1m, whilst Chelsea sign the elder of the Weston brothers, Tom, for £1.7m

Can't believe my rivals signed me (Spurs) :(! No first team appearances either. Stats aint bad either

Malta DNQ :(
We must of arrive to late when they were too far of qualifying :p

17 clean sheets in 24 games all in non-competitive matches in 1st update. 2nd season not as good but still promising.

Last edited:
3 goals in 14 apps... and i'm a striker... gutted.

No bias intended here, but I do believe I am a player to watch out for to? I mean look at my ratings for the youth team and in the cup for Chelsea!

No bias intended here, but I do believe I am a player to watch out for to? I mean look at my ratings for the youth team and in the cup for Chelsea!

Good point, sorry :p

Got carried away with the fact that whilst some players are only just making debuts, my player has played 81 times in the 1st team :)

10 assists and 3 goals in 15 for roma u20, i like it!

Good point, sorry :p

Got carried away with the fact that whilst some players are only just making debuts, my player has played 81 times in the 1st team :)
...for Barnet :p
But that said It's still better than Sunderland reserves/U18's ;)

August 2012:

NEWS:

Tim Downing remains with Cosenza after Genoa failed to make a bid.
Andy Smithinho moves to Juventus for £1.3m.
Shaun McMillan moves to Valledolid on loan from Malaga.
Joe Williams moves to Arsenal for £2.9m.
Cem Askoy moves to Zulte Waregem on loan from Lyon.
Muhammad Agin moves to Barcelona for £3.5m.
Oliver Freed moves to Vit. Setubal on loan from Valencia.