The International BaP MkII Game Thread

Still at Sunderland, would of prefered a loan move to a lower league side to get games.

Mate, could you post screenshots with attribute changes from now on? I think people would like to see their development. Great idea btw, you guys must be putting a lot of hard work into this so thanks :D

Mate, could you post screenshots with attribute changes from now on? I think people would like to see their development. Great idea btw, you guys must be putting a lot of hard work into this so thanks :D

Unfortunately, to see the development arrows you need to be managing the team. So I've found the best way is the once-a-season screenshots.

Thanks for the feedback mate :)

I wanna move from Cosenza already :(
Although average rating of 7.2+ through the season isn't too bad, playing 25/26 games a season too.

After going straight to Chelsea I've featured in the under 18s and reserves non stop but managed to get 4 cup games under my belt. Oooooooft.

Is it weird that I felt a proud feeling when I saw my pro score in the 2-1 defeat so Spain in the Under 18s Cup Final?

21 assist, 44 apps, and 7 goal. good for a young Capitan of Lyon reserves.

and now at Belgium. more XI games incoming. haha.

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

danny, anything on my Cem Askoy loan details, like future fee?

Jan 2013:

NEWS:

50% of Tim Downing is again bought by Genoa, seeing him stay at Cosenza.
Deportivo loan Valderrama until the end of the season from Valencia.

Manchester United have multiple bids for Dahnert accepted, however the Ipswich youngster wants to sign a pro contract before making any decision on his future.

Oooooft loving the little news. I'm waiting for a breaking news to say Dunne signs for Barcelona in £30million deal.

Haven't made any first team apps yet but making some progress with Espanyol. Hoping for some first-team football sooner rather then later.

Danny already on the favoured personnel, it may only be with Barnet but it's still impressive for such a young player.

Haven't made any first team apps yet but making some progress with Espanyol. Hoping for some first-team football sooner rather then later.

Danny already on the favoured personnel, it may only be with Barnet but it's still impressive for such a young player.

Checked my achievements, Supporter's Player of the year for 2010-11 and 2011-12 and appointed full Barnet captain at 15 years old.. Update coming within 30 mins.

Last edited: