The 'Joint Story' Command Centre

okay. i want to do a joint story as a net game tho. dnt matter how many people play.

add me on [email protected] to talk interesting challenges, prefer england but not to bothered.

I'm looking for a joint story now, preferably with a bigger team.. don't mind what league.

Name: DMF180593/Daniel :)
Msn/Hotmail: [email protected] (Only add me if you want to discuss the joint story)
How many members are you looking for: No more than 2
What team would you like to be in your story: Premier League team, or top foreign team
Your story challenge: Depends on the team.. we can discuss before we start.
Extra information: If you're interested, don't tell me on this thread. Either PM me or add me on MSN.

Also, I know it sounds bad, but no newbies please. Want people I know will keep to it etc.
Thanks lads :)

Last edited:
Name:Josh Floyd

Msn: [email protected]

How many members:me and 1 other person

What Team:A mid table premiership or top championship

Challenge:To make them into a really good team and win some trophies

Extra Info: Pm me wth team suggestions

love the thread name - Joint Story Command Centre. lol

I'm looking for a joint story now, preferably with a bigger team.. don't mind what league.

Name: DMF180593/Daniel :)
Msn/Hotmail: [email protected] (Only add me if you want to discuss the joint story)
How many members are you looking for: No more than 2
What team would you like to be in your story: Premier League team, or top foreign team
Your story challenge: Depends on the team.. we can discuss before we start.
Extra information: If you're interested, don't tell me on this thread. Either PM me or add me on MSN.

Also, I know it sounds bad, but no newbies please. Want people I know will keep to it etc.
Thanks lads :)

If im not classed as a newbie im interested :D

any one want someone to do a joint story with me pm me as soon as possible

Please format it like it says in the OP. Then people will have more interest as they know what you want.

Please format it like it says in the OP. Then people will have more interest as they know what you want.

Cheers Max your a legend

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

Name: Josh Floyd

Msn/Hotmail:[email protected]

How many members are you looking for: me and 1 other person

What team would you like to be in your story:A chanmpionship or medium premiership

Your story challenge:To rebuild the team and club and hopefully win some trophies

Name: Gazamataz
Msn/Hotmail: [email protected](add me if interested but PM me here first)
How many members are you looking for: min of 2 max 20
What team would you like to be in your story: I'd like to go Man City but wait it's not just your usual Man City can buy any one and win everything.
Your story challenge:I was play as City on FM09 and after 2 seasons is was struggling to register a good team of the Champs League due to the homegrown status. So I want to start a second story as a joint story. Any member would pick any team they like in EPL, would be great if you chose Man Utd and the aim is to get the side full English players and eventually win the Champions League with an all English team.

Name: Paul ****
Msn/Hotmail: Add me on Steam please PaulFM09 or PM me and I'll PM you my email/msn
How many members are you looking for: Don't mind, up to 4 (including me)
What team would you like to be in your story: Unemployed? We can discuss it when we get there.
Your story challenge: Dunno really
Extra information: I just got Fm10 and so I might be a bit s**t but I am okay at 09

Name: TheGaffa89
Msn/Hotmail: msn [email protected]
How many members are you looking for: 2 or 3
What team would you like to be in your story: Discuss before but prefer a team thats big but need rebuilding e.g. Juventus, ajax, sunderland, Athletico Madrid etc.
Extra information: To be dedicated and post regularly. no timewasters

Name: Gazamataz
Msn/Hotmail: [email protected](add me if interested but PM me here first)
How many members are you looking for: min of 2 max 20
What team would you like to be in your story: I'd like to go Man City but wait it's not just your usual Man City can buy any one and win everything.
Your story challenge:I was play as City on FM09 and after 2 seasons is was struggling to register a good team of the Champs League due to the homegrown status. So I want to start a second story as a joint story. Any member would pick any team they like in EPL, would be great if you chose Man Utd and the aim is to get the side full English players and eventually win the Champions League with an all English team.

Im interested sounds like a good challange ill pm you :)

Use the templates in the OP for your request :S