The 'Joint Story' Command Centre

Actually read the thread before posting please.

CiaranSafc

Name: Ciaran
Msn: [email protected]
amm id like to joint story were its the first person to win the league or promotion etc, but with a mid to lower team in that league, add me on msn if anyone would do one with me thhanks:D

I know this is nooby but how do you do a 'Joint Story'?

well you and another person will decide on a challenged a team and a league for example, the challenge being winnigh the scotish premier league with hibernian, ok?

then yous make your thread with its title etc and both post on it like you would in a normal story

the first one to complete the challenge wins:D

Name: TottenhamBoi90 / Chris
Msn/Hotmail: [email protected]
How many members are you looking for: One
What team would you like to be in your story: Prefferably Serie A / La Liga club
Your story challenge: Win the Champions League
Extra information: I havnt managed a non-english club so far. I like Serie A / La Liga so a Fiorentina or At. Madrid joint story would be good but really any club that isnt massive like Real Madrid cause it wouldnt be much of a challenge then. Add me on Msn or message me if your interested and we'll agree on a team. Let the battle commence!

lol, anyone wants to try a joint story where the aim is to make man city the new invincibles? except with wins instead of allowing draws

Name: Daniel Feliciano
How many members are you looking for: 1 member and me
What team would you like to be in your story: Premier League or La Liga Side
Your story challenge: Break the dominance of the big teams and win the league
Extra information: PM me, and please only regulars.

Name: Ben Smith
How many members are you looking for: 1 + myself
What team would you like to be in your story: Mid table championship club, doesn't have to be english though. I'd be ok with pretty much any 2nd tier club.
Your story challenge: First to promotion, first to european football, I'm pretty open.
Extra information: Shoot me a PM, I'd prefer a regular member, really I don't want someone who will cut out half way through.

i would like to create a story
Name: john
How many members are you looking for: doesnt matter but not more than 5
What team would you like to be in your story: i really don't know and really wouldn't mind as long as they are in europe and pretty decent challenge
Your story challenge: too see how long it will take to win the title or champions league or who is doing better in 5 to ten years

could u guys tell me how this works do u have to play the game over the internet or something?? and could i possibly join a story??

could u guys tell me how this works do u have to play the game over the internet or something?? and could i possibly join a story??
you and your " Buddy" both play the as the same team, and there is a goal, or achievement, so lets say me and john smith do it and we are hull, the goal is, qualify for the europa league, on our games we both play as hull until we qualify for the europa league, whoever does it first wins, its not online, you just play a month and share your progress

you and your " Buddy" both play the as the same team, and there is a goal, or achievement, so lets say me and john smith do it and we are hull, the goal is, qualify for the europa league, on our games we both play as hull until we qualify for the europa league, whoever does it first wins, its not online, you just play a month and share your progress

ooo tat sounds great i would gladdy join one then so if anyone needs an extra person i will join and it doesnt matter wat team or the challenge so message me if u guys want a extra player thanks

i would like to create a story
name: John
msn/hotmail: [email protected]
how many members are you looking for: Doesnt matter but not more than 5
what team would you like to be in your story: I really don't know and really wouldn't mind as long as they are in europe and pretty decent challenge
your story challenge: Too see how long it will take to win the title or champions league or who is doing better in 5 to ten years

does anyone wanna do a story with me pleaseeee someone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Name: Daniel Feliciano
How many members are you looking for: 1 member and me
What team would you like to be in your story: Premier League or La Liga Side
Your story challenge: Break the dominance of the big teams and win the league
Extra information: PM me, and please only regulars.

hey daniel do u wanna start a story with me??

PM them or Email them.

This isn't beg and nag for a joint story thread, this is post your details and work something out without me having to tell you about the rules- thread.

Name: Tommm
Msn/Hotmail: [email protected](ignore the squishy name, i used to be like that. I'm normal now. =] )
How many members are you looking for: 1 member and I.
What team would you like to be in your story: Starting off in the blue square premier. First team to reach the Europa League.
Your story challenge:First team to reach the Europa League.
Extra information: As people can probably see by my FM stories. they don't last long this is usually because Higher league management is such a bore to me at the current. But I'm really into lower league management.

Last edited:
Not really seen many around recently and I'm pretty bored at the moment. So, is anyone up for one of these?

I'm not fussed about the team but I'd prefer to do it with a more familliar member to me.

Thanks,
Josh.

Stick me in the mix, not too sure if I want to do a story right about this second, but lets get the ball rolling...

Never tried one :p

Name: Kevy Matts
How many members are you looking for: 1
What team would you like to be in your story: Don't mine
Your story challenge: dont mine
Extra information: a regular poster ;)

Name: Paul Custus
Msn/Hotmail:[email protected]
How many members are you looking for: 4
What team would you like to be in your story: Stockport
Your story challenge: To get them back in League 1 and so on
Extra information: If you would like to join you will have to download Stuws end-of-season update.