The 'Joint Story' Command Centre

I'd be interested if there wasn't a 1-story limit. :/

id be interested. not very experienced with stories so if you want to choose someone more experienced all is well :)

I would love to be part of your story with Coach though Kris.

You seem pretty interested, and I feel you will stick at it, so unless someone changed my decision before 18:00.. Then I'd be more then happy for you to join me and Kris.

Hey Coach, i'd be more than happy to join you if you'd accept me.

Hey coach im interested if theres still space to join?iv just deleted my story due to a problem with the save so looking for a new challenge.

SwineFluGotYou & timmsy123

Me and Kris have decided you BOTH can join us :)

If you have MSN PM me your address :)

Name CiaranSafc
Hotmail : [email protected]
How many members are you looking for: 1 or 2 more
What team would you like to be in your story: Any Team in Euope Except top teams
Your story challenge: A Fun Challenging Game
Extra information: 10.3 update, StuW update if possible

Name CiaranSafc + t1o1m
Hotmail : [email protected]
How many members are you looking for: 2 or 3 more
What team would you like to be in your story: Any Team in Euope Except top teams
Your story challenge: A Fun Challenging Game
Extra information: 10.3 update, StuW update if possible

Name: pistolped7
Msn/Hotmail: Could you PM me instead? :)
How many members are you looking for: Just 1
What team would you like to be in your story: Numerous, it's a journeyman thing
Your story challenge: To start unemployed, and see who can do the best from there
Extra information: I don't have the summer update or anything like that, but I'd download whatever so that we've got the same kind of stuff

Thanks to anyone who's interested :)

Name: SAMUEL
Msn/Hotmail: Pm me
How many members are you looking for: 2
What team would you like to be in your story: Low Team In Spain And Average Team In England
Your story challenge: I Have Bought 2 Clubs In Europe And Im Looking For 2 Of The Best Managers To take my club all the way to the top
Extra information: LFMmarshall v7 update is prefrable if 10.3 is ok Italien<spanish<england leagues selected

Name: SAMUEL
Msn/Hotmail: Pm me
How many members are you looking for: 2
What team would you like to be in your story: Low Team In Spain And Average Team In England
Your story challenge: I Have Bought 2 Clubs In Europe And Im Looking For 2 Of The Best Managers To take my club all the way to the top
Extra information: LFMmarshall v7 update is prefrable if 10.3 is ok Italien<spanish<england leagues selected

The fact that you seem to start every word with a capital letter is off-putting.