The 'Joint Story' Command Centre

Anyone wanna do a Joint Story, PM me first to discuss details & rules, preferably a Mid-High table team in either Holland, Germany or Scotland, however willing to go mostly anywhere in Europe with a half-decent reputation. Like I said PM me, it will run along side my Autobiography(Arsenal story) so I dont really wanna do the Gunners.

I can't be bothered to PM you, I'm rather tired tonight, but I can do one with you.

Name: Chris
Msn/Hotmail: [email protected] can also PM me
How many members are you looking for: Maximum of an other 2 people.
What team would you like to be in your story: Mid Table Championship side
Your story challenge: Prem, F.A Cup, Carling Cup and Champions League winners (dont have to win all in one season though;))
Extra information: Need to be committed!

I was just joking btw :p anyway, I don't need suck ups, I know I'm special ;)
Special needs.

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

Name: Chris
MSN: NA
Memebers: 2
Team: Chester City or Rochdale
Challenge: Don't now
Info: I will make the thread.

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

Anyone.

what exactly do you do in a joint story? is it just you both post on the same thread and see who does better or? thanks for the insight ;)

Hey guys, looking for a Joint Story with a twist.

Recently downloaded a database with league all-stars for example;

All the EPL's top stars are in one team, all the Spanish leagues top stars in one league. There are 20 teams and two divisions.

I'd like to play against someone in a Network Game - Joint Story to compete against eachother using the all-star teams.

No newbies please, I'd like reliable members who are available fairly often and can write a good story.

PM me if you're interested.. thanks :)

Joint Story With A Twist

I am looking for a Premium Member.

NO NEWBIES!

A team that is not contending for the League, Cup and Champions League.

You can update in the way you like.

We can leave the club at any time and join someone else. e.g West Ham ect.

PM me if interested.

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

Anyone.

Name: Ben
Msn/Hotmail: PM Me
How many members are you looking for: One other person maybe 2 at most.
What team would you like to be in your story: Welsh premier league team, with England, Northern Ireland, Spain also on database, any suggestions/input more than welcome
Your story challenge: Get through european qualifiers/domestic domination. Can jump ship to bigger jobs if they pop along
Extra information: Someone who posts regular and write up good updates.

Last edited:
Name: Kelan Florentine
Msn/Hotmail: Pm Me
How many members are you looking for: 1 or 2 more
What team would you like to be in your story: Mid table team
Your story challenge: to challenge for europe or promotion
Extra information: 10.3 update, StuW update if possible

revive the golden age

Hotmail:
[email protected]

Objective:

to take a team which used to be successful back to world domination! I am not interested in lower leagues, fancy a change.

update:
Do a preseason, final season review with monthly progress updates :)

please only reply if you want to take the teams for a long time not just a season, thank you :​
)

Tom are you still intrested in doing a joint story with me?

Story

Would like to start a joint story. In the Championship preferably on 10.3 update. PM if your interested!

H'allo,

Me & Kris are doing a joint story, and we need another 1 or 2 members to join us.. It's actually more of a race as you'll see now

It's simple, we all start our own game and load up England, Spain, Italy, Germany & France.. You decide who you start with in one of them country's and the aim is to win each top league in each country.. So all 5 leagues. You do that before the others? You win...

It's simple :)

Can't use the corner cheat.
No special tactic that'll win you every game!

Only offer to join if you will be committed and will stick at it. Me and Kris will decide who gets in.

If you fancy it? Just say.

Last edited: