The Just Wondering Thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im also wondering where im going to live if i get the job i have an interview for on Thursday. Its 150 miles from my home and realy cant drive that far.

But the biggest thing Im Wondering about is: What came first,the chicken or the egg?

Evolution says that something must be born with a new mutation, so the first non-chicken that was similar to a chicken conceived the egg with the first chicken mutated genes, which then hatched to form the first chicken. So, the egg came first.

Evolution says that something must be born with a new mutation, so the first non-chicken that was similar to a chicken conceived the egg with the first chicken mutated genes, which then hatched to form the first chicken. So, the egg came first.

Ah so a non chicken had an egg and it became a chicken... I see.

Im wondering how many noobs will ask the same question without reading my same post?

I was wondering what came first, the chicken... or the.. eg..g..?!

Oh balls.

I'm wondering if I'm going to make it into the graduate school I want.

I'm just wonder.. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT I'M WONDERING ABOUT!

Im wondering how long it will take the mods to infract people who just make a pointless post on here?
(cue to me being infracted)

I was just wondering when we were going to get some decent threads around here?

I banned him about 3 weeks ago, around a week to go before he works his way to a permanent ban.

I wonder if Scott cried about being banned when Manchester United won the title.

I banned him about 3 weeks ago, around a week to go before he works his way to a permanent ban.

I wonder if Scott cried about being banned when Manchester United won the title.

oO) And your an Arsenal fan, I wonder who cried more?

I wonder.....would you like a cup of tea father? (reference may be lost on younger viewers)

go on go on go on go on go on go on go on

I'm just wondering if Sam knows what pubic hair is yet.

I was just wondering if anyone had heard the word? I would have thought it would have been in todays paper, i'd thought it would have been big news but it seemed to be missing a certain ornithological piece.....

I was just wondering if anyone had heard the word? I would have thought it would have been in todays paper, i'd thought it would have been big news but it seemed to be missing a certain ornithological piece.....

What word?

Status
Not open for further replies.