The Just Wondering Thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.
No

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

When is Scott coming back?

Scott said on FB that he will be back on the 27th. Just in time for the UCL Final :)

What word?

i said a bird bird bird, the bird is the word!

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

don't you know about the word??? everybody knows that the bird is the word!!

Papa-ooma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mow
Papa-ooma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mow
Ooma-mow-mow, papa-ooma-mow-mow

I was wondering if anyone has actually had to call the emergency services because it was caught in a window this time....

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

he means its peanutbutter jelly time!

I was wondering if anyone has actually had to call the emergency services because it was caught in a window this time....[

No but i caught it in my zipper years ago...Think about the akward scene in Theres something about Mary. Ouch ;)

No but i caught it in my zipper years ago...Think about the akward scene in Theres something about Mary. Ouch ;)

if only it had required the emergency services, the fire service would have a field day trying to get you free with that big claw thing they use to rescue people from crashed cars....but the pain....oh the pain

Yeah luckily i got it out myself and had to go to A&E then. Only needed 5 stitches. :)

Im just wondering does anybody get on with me on the forum and also is Becky the only girl on the forum?

Yeah luckily i got it out myself and had to go to A&E then. Only needed 5 stitches. :)

Im just wondering does anybody get on with me on the forum and also is Becky the only girl on the forum?

1. You're a decent guy. 2. No, Jose22 (Is that right?) is a woman AND a lesbian. So she beats Becky hands down.

Not to mention TheBetterHalf, also female.

Just sheer ***** in a can, this thread. Going to be a miserable **** and close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.