The King Of Limbs - Radiohead's new album

Dammit why can't I be payed earlier! Will defo download this on friday when I get some moneys!

Its a great album, the best song on it is probably Lotus Flower. Not their best album by a long way but still a great listen. Doesn't break too much new ground like past albums have but still a **** of allot better than most of the **** released nowadays.

I'm a big fan of Radiohead, particularly their early stuff. Got King of Limbs this week and so far, I hate it! I think it's a load of pretentious bilge to be honest. I hope it grows on me but it's not looking promising.

I think they have officially become lost in their own arses.

I do know of people however who prefer their later stuff to the early albums. Different strokes n all that. I'm sure some people will love this album, but its not for me.

I'm a big fan of Radiohead, particularly their early stuff. Got King of Limbs this week and so far, I hate it! I think it's a load of pretentious bilge to be honest. I hope it grows on me but it's not looking promising.

I do know of people however who prefer their later stuff to the early albums. Different strokes n all that. I'm sure some people will love this album, but its not for me.

It grew on me the more I listened to it, I wasn't really fussed the first time I listened, but I soon became to love it. :wub:

It's been a disappointment in terms of how much I love 'In Rainbows' but it's still OK. Not growing on me as much as I would like but I'm still hoping they release bonus tracks.

Possibly their worst album yet. Can't even find a stand out track on it. They haven't done a difficult album for a while so i guess this is it. No where near as good as In Rainbows which was majestic.

Never really been into Radiohead. Couldn't understand the hype surrounding 'Ok Computer', tried to listen to it and theres the obvious good tracks on it but most of it isn't for me. My friend introduced me to their older albums, Kid A and Pablo Honey and I used to thrash them, not so much now.

In Rainbows was decent, might give this album a go but judging by the reviews, it isn't all that great. But worth a try I guess!