Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

The King Of Limbs - Radiohead's new album

A pretty cool guy.
Reaction score
Anyone have it? I ordered the vinyl version, but I downloaded the album before, with it. If you like this sort of stuff, it's very good.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWUBWIN2Wic&feature=youtube_gdata"]YouTube - Little by little - Radiohead[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0C5xmsOlf0"]YouTube - Morning Mr.Magpie - Radiohead[/ame]

Mod-ern Day Legend
Reaction score
Heard it's meant to be good. Never really got into radiohead before, so maybe now's the time to give it a shot.

A pretty cool guy.
Reaction score
Heard it's meant to be good. Never really got into radiohead before, so maybe now's the time to give it a shot.
Radiohead have progressed allot, if you don't like this album's style, listen to their earlier work (Pablo Honey, Okay Computer, The Bends) :D

Reaction score
Love Radiohead, will be getting this soon. Hear that it's epic.

@GC Just listen to Karma Police and Creep and fall in love :wub:

Reaction score
Got it yesterday but have not had a chance to listen yet, driving back to Scotland on Monday with it on repeat though :wub:

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ooh I listened to it yesterday and I loved it! It's one of my favourite album of theirs. You won't be disapointed! :)

Reaction score
It's been ordered.

Along with a new vinyl player so I can play MGMT's new LP ♥

Reaction score
Really liked In Rainbows, hopefully this will be just as good.

A pretty cool guy.
Reaction score
My Youtube channel will have the whole new album on it soon, if anyone's a cheapskate =P

Reaction score
I'll probably get hounded down for this but who cares.
It sounds **** to me :S

......* cue the abuse*

A pretty cool guy.
Reaction score
It's been ordered.

Along with a new vinyl player so I can play MGMT's new LP ♥
Which version did you order?

There is a rumor that this is only half of the album, and that the second half will be released tomorrow. The last track ends saying "If you think this is over then you're wrong.."

Reaction score
Which version did you order?

There is a rumor that this is only half of the album, and that the second half will be released tomorrow. The last track ends saying "If you think this is over then you're wrong.."
I dunno, I just clicked buy now or something like that! XD

Reaction score
Go on 'order tracking' on the website, enter your email/password and you can download a version of it there, since the vinyl version takes a bamillion years to get delivered.
I shall do that after I have walked the pooch. :wub:

A pretty cool guy.
Reaction score
Is there a hidden message in this song "Separator"? if you think this is over then you are wrong... Why would they release a double vinyl album for 8 songs or 38 minutes worth of music. Is Separator what separates part 1 and part 2?? Just a rumor going around...

Reaction score
It sounds fantastic, really. Anyone ordered the newspaper album?