Fantastic lay out and I like your match reports! Inter is always a fun team to manage with them being financially secure plus always get good youngsters! Break the Juventus monopoly please :D In my Oxford save, Juventus have won Serie for 10 straight years!

Fantastic lay out and I like your match reports! Inter is always a fun team to manage with them being financially secure plus always get good youngsters! Break the Juventus monopoly please :D In my Oxford save, Juventus have won Serie for 10 straight years!

Hahahaha even in this save they've won for 6 years in a row but I hope I can break that this season! I have a really good squad and it would be amazing to win the Serie A with the legend Totti ;)

Time for you to move to Italy then :p

Also great work Linecoigne1998, layout is excellent and very easy to read! Keep it up :)

18/10/2017

View attachment 1029586

Bayern dominate Inter and go top of group B

View attachment 171696
View attachment 171695

Bayern once again showed their domination as they thrashed Inter 4-0 at the San Siro with Lewandowski grabbing two goals and putting Bayern top of Group B, leaving Inter 2nd just 2 points above Manchester City. The stats do seem to say that the game was pretty even but in the end it was a matter of who took their chances best and Tuchel's side definitely showed their superiority in the department by scoring 4 goals against a team who had already gotten 2 wins from their 2 games. Totti was fuming after Inter's draw with Palermo in the Serie A and there's no doubt that he will be extremely unhappy about his side's performance today.

I'm ashamed right now. I knew that we were capable of something against Bayern, I was counting on this team, on my players. My strategy failed me today and nothing really went our way. We need to do better in the future, next time we play them we need to show them that we are a better team than how we played today. I'm sure you can ask Tuchel and he'll say his team was better and there's no arguing that but I don't think he'll say this was an easy game. We played fine but just never took our chances. I had hoped we would get a good result and we didn't; we need to move on now we've got a lot of games this season still and we can't let this defeat bring us down especially considering it was against the best team in Europe.

21/10/2017

View attachment 1029610

Inter grab deserved win against Fiorentina

View attachment 171675
View attachment 171673

A great victory from Inter sees them take 1st place in the Serie A ahead of Juventus' game against Frosinone tomorrow. Totti's side once again went 1-0 down but managed to bring it back just before half-time to lead 2-1, which is something that's happened a couple of times already this season and which could be a bit worrying in the future but they got the victory and that should be enough for Totti. After getting destroyed 4-0 by Bayern in their last Champions League game, Inter needed a good result against Fiorentina to satisfy their fans and with that performance they probably will be very happy.

A good win, finally. We got completely dominated by Bayern earlier this week but we did much better today which is what I wanted from the players. It's never easy to come back from such a tough defeat and today we showed that we can. I'm happy with a 3-1 scoreline and I'm hopeful ahead of our next fixtures now except I hope we can get revenge over Bayern when we face them again soon.

25/10/2017

View attachment 1029827

Inter meet expectations in dominant win

View attachment 171479
View attachment 171478

Inter continued with their impressive by grabbing an expected 3-1 win against Frosinone, currently sitting in 15th in the Serie A. Inter are now putting pressure on Juventus to not slip up as they stand just a point behind the current Serie A leaders. Marco Asensio has been putting some fantastic performances for I Nerazzurri in recent games and proved his worth once again today as he scored 2 goals from the midfield and played a big role in Perisic's goal. Will we see such a close battle for the title towards the end of the season? If things stay the way they are right now, I can certainly see Inter coming very close to winning their first Serie A title since 2010.

A nice victory ahead of our next game against Bologna. I didn't expect less than a victory today and Asensio performed very well. There's really nothing else to say about this game other than we were expected to win and we won it and now we're right behind Juventus on the table. We have a very heavy schedule ahead of us with Bologna in 3 days then Bayern 3 days later and then another game 3 days later too so we'll need to try and stay fit and focused!

(PS: sorry for the lack of updates lately, it's been a heavy couple of days at school
:(, I'll have more updates coming in quicker soon!)

28/10/2017

Inter were down to bare bones in this game against Bologna which saw them play many reserve players but still manage to edge out a 2-1 victory with Yuto Nagatomo grabbing the winner in the 68th minute. This victory sees them stay just a point behind Juventus and 8 points clear of Atalanta, who are currently third in the league. Jovetic also scored his 3rd goal of the season, filling up perfectly in Icardi's absence who should be coming back in a week or two according to reports. Inter clearly dominated this game and in the end probably deserved the victory and Bologna will be quite happy with their performance given Inter's dominance over most teams in the Serie A. However, Totti might not be very happy with the performance as it probably wasn't as convincing as it could've been.

Not our greatest win at all but we got the 3 points so let's just say I'm happy with that. I knew that I was playing a weaker side today and I couldn't just expect a 5-0 win so 2-1 is a fair result. The Bayern game is in 3 days and that's the one game I just really want to do well in right now especially because those last 3 games are the games that decide if we go through to the next round or not and qualify from the "group of death". If we do, it'll show a lot of people that we mean business now, the old Inter is back and wants glory in as many competitions as possible so let's hope for the best!

31/10/2017

Bayern Munich once again showed their superiority by smashing Inter 4-1 at home. The Italian side thought they were going to get the best result by scoring in the 24th minute but Glik stupidly gave away a penalty and Marco Asensio was sent off for protesting which put Inter down to 10 men and made them concede two goals before half-time to put Bayern 2-1 up at the half. The Germans ended up scoring 2 more in the second half to bury the game but definitely deserved to win by such a large margin or maybe an even bigger margin. This now makes Bayern favourites to top group B as Manchester City won 1-0 against Anderlecht and moved up to 2nd, now leaving Inter 3rd and in the relegation to the Europa League spot.

I'm utterly disgusted. What an awful, awful game. I don't think I've been this angry in a press conference and with the players after the match I mean, Glik had the worst game of his career by far! All the newspapers gave him a 4.5/10 rating for the game!! Asensio got stupidly sent off for protesting and defensively we were just in shambles and did nothing to try and hold them off. We're now in serious trouble regarding our qualification for the next round especially given that our goal difference has plummeted massively. Let's just hope that we move on now and get focused for the next Champions League because I will NOT tolerate a performance like this EVER again.

05/11/2017

View attachment 1029858

Inter misfortune continues after draw with Napoli

View attachment 171454
View attachment 171453

Inter disappointed yet again after their 4-1 loss to Bayern but this time by drawing with Napoli 2-2. Embolo and Icardi were on fire tonight and managed to play very well but Glik's red card really hurt Inter and it showed as they conceded twice after going in front twice as well. That draw sees Inter take first place ahead of Juventus' next game but they could go back down to second and be 3 points behind Löw's side if they were to win. The next Serie A games come in 2 weeks after the international break and Inter will face rock-bottom and newly promoted Pro Vercelli, who have not won a single game this season and have only managed to draw 3 of their 11 games in the Serie A so far. That game should be easy points for Inter who could come back level with Juventus and the latter were to slip up.

Another red card? This is just ridiculous. Honestly, our disciplinary record has just been abysmal this season; we keep getting yellows and sending offs and it's costing us points and wins. I talked to Icardi after the game to tell him to get everyone to keep their heads during those games because this is just starting to get really irritating now. With a minor issue I had with Asensio after our Bayern game because of his sending-off, I thought other players would be more careful now but no, clearly not. Thank God for the international break now, I get to rest and just think about what to do about this. It's been a year and before today everything was just going very well but now people are starting to figure out how to play against us and what to do if they're in front or we're in front and it's costing us a lot, I might need to change things up because those past few results have just been unacceptable.

Just read it all, fantastic layout and gripping story!

18/11/2017

View attachment 1029866

Inter claim narrow win over rock-bottom Pro Vercelli

View attachment 171447
View attachment 171446

Inter have managed to go top of the league before Juventus take on AS Roma later tonight as they won 2-1 against Pro Vercelli who are still without a win in the league after 13 games. Inter managed to grab their two goals just before half-time and despite conceding in the second half, Macheda's red card for the hosts made them almost unable to get a shot on goal after that. I Nerazzurri completely dominated the game and in the end entirely deserved their win and maybe an even more convincing win as well. This will definitely give Totti and his team some confidence ahead of their Champions League game against Manchester City which will probably decide who between Manchester City and Inter Milan go through to the First Knockout round.

For once, it's not us getting a red card! We finally get somewhat of a fair result and go top of the league! We're in with a real chance of winning the league this season and as we're reaching the halfway point of the season, we're really pressuring Juventus to do well in every single one of their games. Hopefully now we can get a good result against Manchester City to keep our form running and keep the momentum going to stay competitive in those competitions. I value the Champions League a lot and even though I know we'll be able to qualify next season, I want us to go as far as we can this year and I don't want to go down to the Europa League again.

23/11/2017

View attachment 1029871

Inter go back into 2nd in Group B after Man City win

View attachment 171441
View attachment 171442

Inter have somehow managed to grab a 3-2 win against Manchester City which put them right back in the race for second place in group B and could see them qualify for the next round as they move up to 2nd and stay 2 points clear of Manchester City, who face Bayern for their last game in the group, whilst Inter play Anderlecht at home. There's no doubt that Manchester City could still qualify but Inter have taken a huge step towards qualification, all thanks to wonder kid Breel Embolo who scored 2 goals in 27 minutes. This game will definitely boost Inter's morale as they get ready to take on Roma in their next league game.

Yeeeeeeeees!! What a victory! I never thought we were gonna get it! We've put ourselves in such a good position for the next game and for qualification. Embolo has once again stepped up and Nagatomo also put in an amazing performance in a game that we were expected to lose by a huge margin but we proved everyone wrong and you know what we still have a chance to finish top of the group if we win against Anderlecht and Bayern lose to Manchester City so let's just hope for the best and let's also get ready for our next game against Roma!

26/11/2017

Roma were absolutely battered by Inter at the San Siro tonight as they lost 5-2. Inter will probably thank Breel Embolo for that result as he got the Man of the Match award for scoring 3 goals and getting an assist as well. Totti's side definitely wanted to prove their worth after critics shamed them for their 3-2 win against Manchester City claiming it was entirely undeserved and Inter shouldn't even be playing in the Champions League if it was to perform like that. Having won 3 of their last 5 home league games, Inter find themselves in 2nd place just 3 points behind current leaders Juventus who destroyed Hellas Verona 5-0 in their last game as Dybala, who was rumoured to be on Totti's shortlist for the winter transfer window, scored 2 and left-back Alex Sandro scored 3 with one from the penalty spot.

Well then Spalletti, still happy to have let me go? It hurt me a lot to see Roma just get absolutely smashed like that by my current team Inter but you know what it's good for me. It's looking unlikely that Spalletti will get sacked soon and Roma probably won't even consider me as their next manager I think so I'd rather try to get used to beating them because with the team I have here at Inter, no one is going to stop us. To all the people who said we didn't deserve to be in the Champions League I say there you go, we just beat a team who apparently deserve to play in the Champions League 5-2, how's that? It makes me really mad that people are still against Inter just playing well and I don't know why but I'll make them love this club again, I'll make Inter the only club good enough to compete for the Champions League trophy; unless of course Roma try to approach me in which case I might just have to leave. Let's just get started on our preparation for the Sampdoria game next week, I'm not at a point where I can think about rejoining Roma just yet.

02/12/2017

View attachment 1029950
Inter produce incredible comeback to beat Sampdoria

View attachment 171373
View attachment 171372

Inter had 2 games in hand over Juventus before this match against Sampdoria and needed to make sure they grabbed all 6 points from those games and so far they're halfway through that mission as they somehow came back from being 2-0 down at half-time. Goals from Embolo, Santon and Giuliano secured Inter a 3-2 victory with the last goal from Giuliano probably a contender for goal of the season. Another big scare for Inter but they managed to grab a fantastic victory and it was Totti's motivational words at half-time that changed the outcome of the game according to captain Mauro Icardi and Giuliano who spoke to the press after the game.

Oh my goodness what a ridiculous game! I never thought we'd come out of this with a draw even less a win! I got pretty angry with the players at the half but I think it motivated them to try and get a result and they did that really well. Embolo and Giuliano really just saved the day, both grabbing a goal and an assist and I can't say that I'm thinking about definitely securing them a place in the starting 11 in the future. With just 3 days before the game against Anderlecht, we just need to make sure that we don't slip up; this is arguably our most important game yet, it's the game that decides if we go through to the next round or not so we just need to make sure that we stay focused for the entirety of the game and get a victory. Not a draw, but a victory.

05/12/2017

View attachment 1029990
Inter smash Anderlecht to go through to next round

View attachment 171333
View attachment 171332

Anderlecht were humiliated by Inter as they lost 5-1 to Inter and finished their Champions League campaign with just one point they managed to grab in a 0-0 draw with Bayern. Mkhitaryan was definitely the man of the hour as he managed to score a hat-trick, with Nagatomo getting a hat-trick of assists as well to complete a perfect performance for Inter as they get ready to take on Torino in 5 days. The only negative for Inter in this game will probably be captain Icardi's injury which will keep him out for about 2 weeks and he'll therefore miss the game against Torino as well as games against Bologna and possibly AC Milan on the 17th of December. In his post-match press conference, Totti announced he was delighted to have survived from this group and was very excited about knowing who Inter were going to face in the next round of the Champions League.

Our best win since I arrived last year by far! Not just by the scoreline but just the dominance and how much we controlled the game. Incredible! I feel like we're in a good place right now, we're on a 5 game winning streak and our last loss was against Bayern but that game feels like it was ages ago now. I'm so excited about our next opponent in the Champions League whoever it will be. By looking at the tables, since we're 2nd we will face a winner of any other groups which leaves us with Barcelona, Atletico de Madrid, Benfica, Arsenal, Real Madrid and Dynamo Kyiv. Since Juventus came first in their group, we can't face them in the next round. Every single team that won their group is a great team, that's why they came first. I'm definitely more worried about Barcelona and Real Madrid and even Arsenal but every single of one those teams will be incredibly hard to beat. You know what though? Bring it on!

10/12/2017

View attachment 1030095

Inter destroy Torino after going a goal down

View attachment 171238
View attachment 171237

Inter continued their amazing form by smashing Torino 4-1 despite going a goal down in the first 30 minutes. It's not the first time that Inter go down 1-0 and end up winning the game (most recently winning 3-2 against Sampdoria after losing 2-0 at half-time) and even Totti will be disappointed that his team went down 1-0, he'll be very happy about the scoreline which definitely reflected in the stats of the game as well. Juventus stay top of the Serie A just 3 points above Inter who seem hungrier for the title as time goes by. Will they manage to win it this season? We'll have to wait and see.

We needed this. After all the stupid rumours linking me with a move back to Roma, I just couldn't afford to get a bad result, it would reflect badly on me. To be honest my goal to manage Roma one day has slowly gone away with time as I manage Inter. I'm starting to really love this club and love the results we're getting and what we're achieving and every legend has an end. A new beginning to that legend just wouldn't make it a legend anymore so I feel like now I need to focus on my career with Inter and not think about managing Roma at least for the time being.

11/12/2017

View attachment 1030099
Arsenal - Juventus the main fixture as Inter will face Benfica and holders Bayern face Olympiakos

View attachment 171236
View attachment 171235

A good draw. No disrespect to Benfica, but we could have faced much tougher teams and I'm very happy with that. The players were really happy to hear about it too and told me they were ready to take them on. The first leg is at home and we WILL need to do well in that game to give ourselves the best chance of qualifying. Going through to the quarter-finals would be a dream come true for me and would be a huge achievement for the club as we make our way back to the top of European football.