The Kit Making Pen Tool Challenge - FINAL ROUND

Which are your favourite 4 kits?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
guys got 2 each:

Zenti, sevilla, Ajax and valencia are some of best kits ive seen :D

if that valencia kit was real id buy it xD

Point taken with ' black star ' but I wanted to create a brand, and feature the logo in design, maybe I can tone it down a notch, or two!!! Lol

I liked your Black Star idea, I just think it's overused a bit too much.

Cheers bradyo, same as anything tho, the brand will evolve and improve the more I use it, it's a work in progress

Yeah that's right Brady, but!!!!!! I am getting the latest version of Photoshop this week end, then I will rule the world!!!!! Lol

Yeah that's right Brady, but!!!!!! I am getting the latest version of Photoshop this week end, then I will rule the world!!!!! Lol

Haha, would be nice to see some of your kits in .png, they will definitely win you a few more votes!

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 03:07 PM ----------

Just 12 hours left of the final guys, remember - there will be an award for 'Best Kit' as well, so keep voting!!!

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:57 AM ----------

So, the final and Pen Tool competition has now finished, Here are the results:

FINAL VOTES:

MIKE:

MANCHESTER UNITED = 31
ZENIT ST. PETERSBURG = 35
AJAX = 30
IPSWICH TOWN = 28

TOTAL VOTES = 124

RYANHOBBS:

AC MILAN =16
SEVILLA = 15
ASTON VILLA = 22
VALENCIA = 26

TOTAL VOTES = 79

This means our winner is MIKE

Congratulations to him, he has won the Pen Tool Challenge, and also wins the "Best in Show" prize for his Zenit St. Petersburg kits. Commiserations to Ryanhobbs who gets a well deserved 2nd place.

Please leave any comments you would like below!

Last edited:
Woo me :) Definitely up against some tough competition, but I've enjoyed every minute of this challenge. Hard lines ryanhobbs, gave up a good fight.

What do I win? ^^)

Woo me :) Definitely up against some tough competition, but I've enjoyed every minute of this challenge. Hard lines ryanhobbs, gave up a good fight.

What do I win? ^^)

haha congratulations, you win the honour of being "The Official Best Kit Maker on Fm-Base." - You can put that in your sig, no one will mess with you.