Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

The Leaked Kit Thread

I

iNickStuff

Well, I like the Juventus, Arsenal and Man Utd kits - if they are released, they'd look good.

Not sure about Barca's, looks a little dogy. They could go back to the one in 2006/7 or 2007/08 and pick up on that.

DMF

@dmf180593
Reaction score
Don't like the United one.. Juve one is nice but obvs fake.

Reaction score
Well, I like the Juventus, Arsenal and Man Utd kits - if they are released, they'd look good.

Not sure about Barca's, looks a little dogy. They could go back to the one in 2006/7 or 2007/08 and pick up on that.
yeah i think the Arsenal and Barca kits are horrible if the Arsenal kit is Real i wont be buying it

H

hughesman

not sure about the united one, bit too boring, i gotta say arsenals is quite nice, like the badge

WINNING
Reaction score
Don't think any of them are real tbh, but hey ho

Reaction score
Will be buying the Arsenal away in summer if they release one as i dont like the rumoured home kit

Reaction score
Will be buying the Arsenal away in summer if they release one as i dont like the rumoured home kit
Looks the same as all of the other Arsenal kits if I'm honest... XD

Reaction score
i tink the barça one is a fake because i heard that they will have a sponsor for the first time in their life, that was a bit controverse because barça fans didn't want it.. i think it will be some from a catari enterprise

Reaction score
i tink the barça one is a fake because i heard that they will have a sponsor for the first time in their life, that was a bit controverse because barça fans didn't want it.. i think it will be some from a catari enterprise
Correct me if I'm wrong. But didn't they have UNICEF on their shirts?

ORVP
Reaction score
Most look fake imo, really don't like the Man Utd one but I expect its a fake.

Reaction score
Better pic of the horrible Arsenal home for next season 10/11 >>>>>>>> 11/12

Why So Serious?
Reaction score
Barca is a fake, as the sponsor will not be unicef next season