The Leaked Kit Thread

Well, I like the Juventus, Arsenal and Man Utd kits - if they are released, they'd look good.

Not sure about Barca's, looks a little dogy. They could go back to the one in 2006/7 or 2007/08 and pick up on that.

Don't like the United one.. Juve one is nice but obvs fake.

Well, I like the Juventus, Arsenal and Man Utd kits - if they are released, they'd look good.

Not sure about Barca's, looks a little dogy. They could go back to the one in 2006/7 or 2007/08 and pick up on that.

yeah i think the Arsenal and Barca kits are horrible if the Arsenal kit is Real i wont be buying it

not sure about the united one, bit too boring, i gotta say arsenals is quite nice, like the badge

Don't think any of them are real tbh, but hey ho

Will be buying the Arsenal away in summer if they release one as i dont like the rumoured home kit

Will be buying the Arsenal away in summer if they release one as i dont like the rumoured home kit

Looks the same as all of the other Arsenal kits if I'm honest... XD

i tink the barça one is a fake because i heard that they will have a sponsor for the first time in their life, that was a bit controverse because barça fans didn't want it.. i think it will be some from a catari enterprise

i tink the barça one is a fake because i heard that they will have a sponsor for the first time in their life, that was a bit controverse because barça fans didn't want it.. i think it will be some from a catari enterprise

Correct me if I'm wrong. But didn't they have UNICEF on their shirts?

Most look fake imo, really don't like the Man Utd one but I expect its a fake.

Better pic of the horrible Arsenal home for next season 10/11 >>>>>>>> 11/12

truchas_ars.jpg

Barca is a fake, as the sponsor will not be unicef next season