The Leaked Kit Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 402
  • Views Views 72K
Strong rumors that the new wigan kit is going to be similar to the inter milan kit.

City away and goalie top

man_city_11_12_away_kit_2.jpg

man_city_11_12_away_kit_1.jpg

man_city_11_12_goalkeeper_kit_4.jpg

Stoke Home and Goalie

Stoke_City_11_12_Adidas_Home_Kit_1.jpg

Those City kits are ugly as ****.

Also - are they planning on feeding their players Oestrogen? Pretty sure those tops are for girls...

Like the Stoke kit, though.

Worst arsenal away top EVER :'( (What the **** were they thinking) :(

11-12%20arsenal%20soccer%20jersey.jpg

yeah it is and at least thats your 3rd and not your away :(

I like the City away kit, retro feel with the classic away colours. Also, really like the Stoke home shirt, the way the collar comes down to merge with where the stripes begin looks really cool. Not a fan of United's home shirt, but it does look better on a person than a mannequin. Arsenal's away shirt is terrible, but I really like their home. Lyon home pwns all (H)

I like the City away kit, retro feel with the classic away colours. Also, really like the Stoke home shirt, the way the collar comes down to merge with where the stripes begin looks really cool. Not a fan of United's home shirt, but it does look better on a person than a mannequin. Arsenal's away shirt is terrible, but I really like their home. Lyon home pwns all (H)

Completely agree about Lyon's kit. So far Lyon's home shirt is the standard to which all other 2011-12 kits will be compared, and so far none have come close. Ligue 1 looks like it will be the most well dressed league in Europe, with Lyon, Marseille, PSG, and St Etienne all sporting very nice kits. At the complete opposite side of the spectrum lie such monstrosities as Newcastle's home, Barcelona's home, and Arsenal's away.

Real Madrid Home and Away and Celtic 3rd

Real_Madrid_11_12_adidas_home_kit_1.jpg

Real_Madrid_11_12_adidas_home_kit_3.jpg

Real_Madrid_11_12_adidas_away_kit_1.jpg

celtic-11-12-nike-third-football-shirt-a.jpg

:wub:Real Home i will be buying fo sure

Why would you buy another club's shirt if you're a Gooner?

Can you only have the shirt of your favourite club?

I don't buy loads of kits for the sake of it, but if I like a team and the kit is nice, then why not get it?

Because its nice and i want it oO)

Just because i support Arsenal doesn't mean i cant own any top other than arsenal

Always thought it went against an unwritten code myself.

Back