The Leeds United Thread

You can have Rojo and Jones for a packet of quavers and a Mars bar ?
1597832608987.png

Zeke Tell
@ZekeTell
#Leeds-#Bielsa, agreement reached on contract extension

Leeds-Bielsa, agreement reached on contract extension
gianlucadimarzio.com

Zeke Tell
@ZekeTell
#Leeds-#Bielsa, agreement reached on contract extension

Leeds-Bielsa, agreement reached on contract extension
gianlucadimarzio.com
This is mostly confirmed, just Bielsa has dedicated himself to training rather to contract talks.

Also new reports from good sources that White turned down Brighton 3rd contract offer. And we made new and better one.

@Scouseinthehouse

First game at your place. Cant have a better kick off for the season

Your best away game of the season (Leeds hatred thing with Chelsea and Utd aside), with nobody in attendance ..... Not sure many in Leeds would agree with you mate.

I think the last time we lost at home was when Jesus was walking the Earth so all the best regardless. :cool:

Last edited:
Your best away game of the season (Leeds hatred thing with Chelsea and Utd aside), with nobody in attendance ..... Not sure many in Leeds would agree with you mate.

I think the last time we lost at home was when Jesus was walking the Earth so all the best regardless.
Fair point on the attendance side. Still not reality to think.on it first. Especially as i am not local.

Now sad on this topic :/ **** u covid

Leeds' interest in Rodrigo at Valencia is clearly mounting. Victor Orta speaking to his representatives and Valencia intend to sell him in this window. Depends on other interest too (talk that Atletico fancy him). Watkins at Brentford still an alternative option. #lufc

Phil Hay

@PhilHay_

would expect a firm bid to go in for Koch this week. Initial offer for Ryan Kent hasn't been raised yet. #lufc
https://twitter.com/hashtag/lufc?src=hashtag_click

Uhh reported figers for Rodrigo are 30-40mil. Tad to much in my opinion for player who has not scored the most, 29 years old and Valncia is selling freely. Aroudn 20mil and I will be okey, hope they manage to get good deal as he might be very well suited for Bielsa.

White rumors are going down and we are going after Koch. More experienced lad but has not played for Bielsa. As much I would love White, we cant tragg this on so much and maybe luck is on our side we can pull a deal next season if White wont sing new deal.

Jup. Hope 30 mil consist big add ons. He seems system player to fit into Bielsa system. Lets not forget that Pablo came to us even older and has been best player for us.

In Bielsa we trust. Onto to next one in defender.
Maybe a cheeky FF signing

Ahaaa, tought about it but maybe lack of English footy language is letting me down :D

Depends on price, but I think he will take more place for Pablo and be linking mid to forward. We will go after one striker and defender.
It’s my main priority this weekend. Start planning my ff team ?