The Leeds United Thread

Kdb is frustated , we just dont let him have any time on ball.

From someone who openly doesn’t like Leeds United, these are one heck of an exciting watch under Bielsa.

I’m not too big on watching much PL football in terms of full games that don’t involve L’pool, but I’m fast going out of my way to catch Leeds games.

From someone who openly doesn’t like Leeds United, these are one heck of an exciting watch under Bielsa.

I’m not too big on watching much PL football in terms of full games that don’t involve L’pool, but I’m fast going out of my way to catch Leeds games.
**** glad to hear it. Hope that hate fades away a bit as this is new era for Leeds.

Just joy to watch team that has identity and fluidity in doing it.

Sad that there are no fans on ground. City would be in surprise and we could get another gear to go after last goal.

Belter watch that. With Leeds the better side for the majority of it.

From the title standpoint, City have blinked first. Again!

Dont see it every day with city. Wonder what other top 6 will do against us. Go and sit the buss?
Today was one of the most entertaining and interesting tactical watch for 1-1 score.

1601750563787.png

You could always come back and offer reasonable amount like that for Wilson.

Admittedly you’d only be getting a boss free-kick taker and little else. But the interest has been there from Leeds for some reason.

You could always come back and offer reasonable amount like that for Wilson.

Admittedly you’d only be getting a boss free-kick taker and little else. But the interest has been there from Leeds for some reason.
Seems like he was just semi target a bit. Clearly Bielsa has told that something else is needed into our system that he cant offer.

Seems like he was just semi target a bit. Clearly Bielsa has told that something else is needed into our system that he cant offer.

I was just messing mate as I honestly don't know what he could offer anyone on a consistent basis. He's a really weird conundrum. You don't know he's on the pitch most games but then he webs in a stunning free-kick that Messi would be proud of.

Personally think he's Championship quality at best.

Jup. Seemed we where first for RW. Got him for peanuts, don't understand how Rennes lets one of their best player go like this.

Some rumors are that RC was for PL clubs.

Ligue 1 is on its **** financially. (Outside of the crooks at PSG.).

They are desperate for anything right now just to continue surviving.

Ligue 1 is on its **** financially. (Outside of the crooks at PSG.).

They are desperate for anything right now just to continue surviving.
True.
Good deal for us but can imagine other leagues are ****** with finances. Think French league already let people in for match income.