The Leeds United Thread

I picked GK and Harrison from Leeds for my Fantasy league. I better hope they perform better than Rodrygo last year @Bujakaa92 :mad:

I picked GK and Harrison from Leeds for my Fantasy league. I better hope they perform better than Rodrygo last year @Bujakaa92 :mad:
Hope u joined FM league also, there is thread in this forum side.

I mean, if you picked Rodrigo then u have not made decent research :D He was striker that played mainly as midfield and behind Bammy, (strange he was not assigned mid for this season, like Dallas was)

Harrison and Raph are amazing for value. Meslier is so so, if Dean is nr1 for Manchester United, then he might good choice, but Meslier will get more shots blocked and bonuses maybe. Firpo also good shout if he gets up to speed and start bomming forward that left side, could benefit Harrisson also to cut in more. .

I hold you personally responsible for him not performing up to my standards :mad:

Messier next by the looks of it
Then Kalvin also now or in winter, latest next summer.

I am really afraid we wont be able to keep KP, Meslier and Raph for long in the squad, depends on our progression and how long Biesla stays.. But getting new contracts to keep value up is good. I hope KP will be for the long haul with us. Bleeds Leeds.

RDT_20210814_1335474155204161579994389.png

Uhh going without Kalvin. Really did not like Koch in his place as he was out of place constantly as DM. But let's see main guys still in place. Firpo also needs a bit time to settle in.

Will take draw if needed. First season game at Old Trafford won't be easy.
But I am sure we will go out to take that sweet win.

View attachment 560858

Uhh going without Kalvin. Really did not like Koch in his place as he was out of place constantly as DM. But let's see main guys still in place. Firpo also needs a bit time to settle in.

Will take draw if needed. First season game at Old Trafford won't be easy.
But I am sure we will go out to take that sweet win.
Or maybe a pasting from Bruno...

Sight..

Started off good, but ultimatly our midfield just dissapeared and they ran over. Cant say tactically it was bad choice that much, lads lost their concertration. 3 goals in 8th minute show how they turned off suddenly and gave control over. KP is missign big time and it is worrying that without him we try to play same way too hard and that does not work out. Hope Foreshaw is also now back from injury and he still has legs to play as he fits for our back up well. But hope we get some player in for mid.

Sight..

Started off good, but ultimatly our midfield just dissapeared and they ran over. Cant say tactically it was bad choice that much, lads lost their concertration. 3 goals in 8th minute show how they turned off suddenly and gave control over. KP is missign big time and it is worrying that without him we try to play same way too hard and that does not work out. Hope Foreshaw is also now back from injury and he still has legs to play as he fits for our back up well. But hope we get some player in for mid.

Didn't see any of it but put it down to just one of them opening day's.

All sorts of mad **** often happens the first day.